Where’s My IRS Refund?

Illinois residents who changed addresses this year may want to check with the Internal Revenue Service, because the agency might have a check waiting.

Taxpayers can check to see if the IRS owes them cash by visiting www.irs.gov and clicking on the “Where’s My Refund” link.

Watch & Listen LIVE