Fire Breaks Out In Kitchen At Landmark Grill

CHICAGO (CBS) – Firefighters were called to a popular restaurant on a trendy stretch of Halsted Street overnight, after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

The blaze broke out around 11:56 p.m. at the Landmark Grill + Lounge, at 1633 N. Halsted St.

No one was hurt in the fire, and there was no major damage visible from the exterior of the restaurant.

Firefighters have not said what sparked the fire.

The Landmark Grill occupies a busy and fashionable stretch of Halsted Street, which also includes the high-end restaurants Alinea, Boka and Tilli’s, as well as the Royal George and Steppenwolf theaters.

  • BIGGS1719


blog comments powered by Disqus
Daily Weather Reports Delivered To You!SIGN UP NOW: Get daily weather reports every morning from meteorologist Steve Baskerville!
CBS Sports Radio RoundupGet your latest sports talk from across the country.

Listen Live