Fire Breaks Out In Kitchen At Landmark Grill
Featured & Trending:
Latest News Headlines:
Get Breaking News First
CHICAGO (CBS) - Firefighters were called to a popular restaurant on a trendy stretch of Halsted Street overnight, after a fire broke out in the kitchen.
The blaze broke out around 11:56 p.m. at the Landmark Grill + Lounge, at 1633 N. Halsted St.
No one was hurt in the fire, and there was no major damage visible from the exterior of the restaurant.
Firefighters have not said what sparked the fire.
The Landmark Grill occupies a busy and fashionable stretch of Halsted Street, which also includes the high-end restaurants Alinea, Boka and Tilli’s, as well as the Royal George and Steppenwolf theaters.