Daley Offers Up Affy Tapples And Pizza In Wager With Atlanta Mayor
Buy Bulls Tickets
CHICAGO (CBS) The Chicago Bulls and the Atlanta Hawks are set to begin their Eastern Conference Semifinal matchup on Monday. But before that happens, Mayor Richard M. Daley set the terms for his side for a friendly bet with Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed.
Daley offered up a package of local food products including 10 Cases of Affy Tapples, 31 Connie’s pizzas and 2,011 Chicago Style hot dogs from Vienna Beef, among other items.
“We all know how much Chicagoans care about their sports teams,” Mayor Daley said in a City Hall news conference.“The kind of excitement the Bulls are creating brings people together and is great for the spirit of our city.”
The wager includes products from these Chicago Companies:
– Abundance Bakery: Three dozen Bulls Red Velvet Cupcakes
– Affy Tapple: 10 Cases of Affy Tapples
– Azteca Foods: Flour and Corn Tortillas and Chips
– C.J. Vitner Snack Co.: Sizzlin’ Hot Crunchy Kurls, Popcorn and Potato Chips
– Connie’s Pizza: 20 Cheese and 11 Sausage
– Fontanini Italian Meats: Three Cases of Italian Beef
– Gonnella Baking: A Three-foot Super Sub Sandwich
– Robinson’s Ribs: Three BBQ Sauce Gift Sets
– Vienna Beef: 2,011 Chicago Style Hot Dogs
– Sam’s Lasagna: Chicken, Veggie and Turkey Lasagnas