6 Hospitalized After Beverly Carbon Monoxide Leak
Featured & Trending:
Latest News Headlines:
Get Breaking News First
CHICAGO (CBS) — At least six people were taken to the hospital early Monday from a home on the northern edge of the Beverly neighborhood.
Emergency crews responded to 9136 S. Damen Ave. for the report of a carbon monoxide leak, according to Fire Media Affairs spokesman Joe Roccasalva.
Carbon monoxide levels were found to be extremely elevated.
Six were people were taken to area hospitals, Roccasalva said. All were in good condition.
Several animals were also removed from the home.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.