Video: Humber Delivers Top 10 List On Late Show
Sports Fan Insider
(WSCR) For the first time in his up-and-down career, White Sox pitcher Philip Humber is getting the national spotlight.
Two days removed from throwing baseball’s 21st perfect game, Humber joined The Late Show with David Letterman.
Here are the “Top Ten Thoughts that Went Through Philip Humber’s Mind During His Perfect Game:”
10. “Don’t jinx it by thinking about it, don’t jinx it by thinking about it – I’m thinking about it.
9. “Thank goodness for my catcher, A.J. Pierzanky … Piernoftski … Pierzonski … whatever”
8. “Go sit in the truck!
7. “Thank goodness I drafted myself for my fantasy team.”
6. “The only thing better than pitching a perfect game is making a perfect meatloaf every time with my new Perfect Meatloaf Pan.”
5. Can Broadway’s ‘End of the Rainbow’ really be like seeing Judy Garland in person?”
4. Grab some pine, ducklips!”
3. I see the Red Sox are up 9-0 on the Yanks … that’s an easy win!”
2. “I wish I could get me one of those dancing horses.”
1. “Humber? How about Humbest!”