Bulls CentralShop for Bulls Gear
Buy Bulls Tickets
(WSCR) The popularity Derrick Rose has earned since he was named MVP of the league continues to grow.
The NBA announced Thursday Rose’s jersey was the top-selling jersey in the NBA based on sales at the temporary NBA Store on Fifth Avenue and on NBAStore.com from April 2011 to present.
Rose climbed from No. 5 last year to No. 1 on the jersey list for the first time in his career.
Additionally, the Bulls were the top-ranked team in terms of merchandise sold.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
2. Jeremy Lin, New York Knicks
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. LeBron James, Miami Heat
5. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
8. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
9. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
10. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
11. Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
12. Ray Allen, Boston Celtics
13. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
14. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
15. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
1. Chicago Bulls
2. New York Knicks
3. Los Angeles Lakers
4. Miami Heat
5. Dallas Mavericks
6. Boston Celtics
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Los Angeles Clippers
9. Denver Nuggets
10. Orlando Magic