Latest CHICAGO News
Unconscionable. That’s what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.
Nebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems CBS Chicago–19 mins ago
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban Homewood 39 mins ago
- Polls Find Lisa Madigan’s Major Campaign Issue Is Her Dad 41 mins ago
- Bike Cops Nab Thief Who Knocked Over Woman On Crutches 45 mins ago
- Two Shot Within Blocks Of Each Other In Greater Grand Crossing 53 mins ago
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard Restaurant 9 hours ago
Latest CHICAGO Sports
Marian Hossa’s mysterious late scratch minutes before Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final isn’t sitting well with one former Blackhawks player – and that’s Tony Amonte, who played in Chicago from 1994 until 2002.
It’s not what the Bruins are doing. It’s what the Blackhawks are not doing.
- James, Heat Beat Spurs 103-100 In OT; Force Game 7 1 hour ago
- Samardzija Pitches Cubs Past Cardinals 4-2 1 hour ago
- Twins Beat Sox 7-5 1 hour ago
- Video: Hilarious LeBron James Flopping Parody 670 The Score–14 hours ago
- Steve Gleason On Atlanta Radio Personalities’ Apology: ‘Received And Accepted’ 670 The Score–15 hours ago
- Schuster: Do Or Die For Blackhawks CBS Chicago–15 hours ago
Latest CHICAGO Best Of
Get in line at one of these food trucks and your endorphins will thank you.
Make a summer outfit complete with accessories from these one-of-kind Chicago finds.
- Best Upcoming Dance Performances In Chicago 2013/06/17
- The Best Day Of Your Life In Chicago Is Here! 2013/06/17
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Cheesy Dish? 2013/06/17
- Louis C.K. On What It Takes To Be A Real Father 2013/06/16
- Best Landscapers In Chicago 2013/06/15
- Your Chicago: Rooftop Getaways 2013/06/14
Now on CBS
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!