Bulls

NBA GMs Pick Pacers To Win Central Over Bulls

Carlos Boozer hits a layup against the Pacers. (Photo by Ron Hoskins/NBAE via Getty Images)

Carlos Boozer hits a layup against the Pacers. (Photo by Ron Hoskins/NBAE via Getty Images)

boers-and-bernstein_300x300 The Boers and Bernstein Show
Read More

Chicago Bulls
Upcoming Games

Buy Bulls Tickets Full Schedule
Tuesday Dec 2
vs. Mavericks
Saturday Dec 6
vs. Warriors
Wednesday Dec 10
vs. Nets
Bulls Central
Shop for Bulls Gear
Buy Bulls Tickets

NBA Scoreboard
NBA Standings
Team STATS
Team Schedule
Team Roster
Team Injuries

(CBS) The NBA’s general manager survey is out and the league’s executives are predicting a changing of the guard in the Central Division.

80 percent of the GMs picked the Pacers to win the Central, with the other 20 percent picking the Bulls. Respondents are not allowed to vote for their own team.

The Bulls were voted the best defensive team in the NBA, however, with 40 percent of the vote. The Miami Heat came in second with 26.7 percent.

The Heat were also picked to win the NBA Finals this year and LeBron James was picked to win MVP. The GMs have the Lakers winning the West.

To see the entire survey, click here.