One Injured In Fire In Avondale

CHICAGO (CBS) — A person was hospitalized with minor injuries Tuesday morning, after a fire at a home in the Avondale neighborhood.

The fire started shortly before 9 a.m. at a 1 1/2-story house at 3005 N. Washtenaw Av., according to the Fire Department.

One person suffered minor injuries in the fire and was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.

Further details were not immediately available.

More From CBS Chicago

News Via Email
Podcast Network

Listen Live