CBS 2 Chicago wbbm7801059 670 The Score

Local

Infant Hospitalized After Fire On South Side

View Comments
Lastest News Headlines:

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

CHICAGO (STMW) – A 1-month-old baby was hospitalized after suffering smoke inhalation on the South Side early Saturday, authorities said.

The baby was taken to Jackson Park Hospital in fair-to-serious condition after inhaling smoke from a cooking fire in the 7900 block of South Dobson Avenue about 1:30 a.m., according to Fire Media Affairs.

The baby’s gender was not immediately known.

(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2013. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

View Comments