Content Provided by Horwitz Horwitz & Associates

How should you report your accident to your employer? According to Wayne L. Newman, a workers compensation lawyer with Horwitz, Horwitz and Associates, you can give oral or written notice of your accident in Illinois. Hear Newman explain what it takes to have a compensable claim on the latest edition of Free Legal Fridays on WBBM Newsradio.

To learn more visit

Watch & Listen LIVE