Soho House Evacuated, Due To Fire On Roof

CHICAGO (CBS) — The Soho House hotel on the near West Side was evacuated due to a fire on the roof of the building.

A short video posted on Twitter showed smoke coming from the top of the building.

A photo on Twitter showed a large group of people standing on Green Street, outside the hotel.

Officials with the Chicago Fire Department said it was grease chute fire and there were no injuries.

Another photo on Twitter showed firefighters responding to the hotel, 113 N. Green. St.

Watch & Listen LIVE