Defend Your Ride
“It’s a mature car owned by a mature person.” – Glenn and his Kia Forte
“My first love is Volvo.” – Irv Gordon and his 1966 Volvo 1800S
“I will probably run this car into the ground.” – Devon and his Dodge Caravan
“Every time I get into my car I feel like tonight’s going to be a good night.” – Will and his Chevy Malibu
“I will always have this bike until it just dies or somebody destroys it.” – Justin and his Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle.
“Everyone always says that they feel like they’re in a spaceship when they drive in it.” – Nialanjan and his Toyota Sienna.
“There is something so great about coming down to Chicago in a convertible.” – Hervetta and her Mercedes.
“People feel like it’s a store. There are so many things in it. You can shop in it.” – Jackie and her Honda CRV
“It’s a huge gas guzzling, dying hunk of machine.” – Raven and her Land Rover Discovery
“I don’t care who’s looking at me. If I feel like dancing, I dance.” – Elliot and his Chevy Cavalier
“This is my baby. I love this car.” – Alexis and her Buick Regal
“I swear, I’m not a bad driver! I just struggled for awhile to get the hang of it.” – Chris and his Honda Accord
“This was my dream car. I always knew one day I would buy it.” – Victoria and her Pontiac Bonneville
“When you buy a car, make sure it has all the features that you desire.” – Cory and his Dodge Neon
“This is an older car, so it burns gas like crazy.” – Ramona and her Ford Expedition
“It feels great to drive a new car!” – Jamal and his Toyota Corolla
“I’m not an aggressive driver. I’m just impatient!” – Carol and her Dodge Charger
“When someone gets in it, they will be like, wow, this is a really nice car.” – Jonathon and his Volvo S60
“The first car I ever had was a stick shift.” – Demis and his Toyota Matrix
“I’m a fast driver. The faster I can get to 80 the better.” – Ozzie and her Toyota Camry
- GM Tops Latest JD Power Quality StudyDetroit brand leapfrogs perinnial leaders Toyota and Honda.
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.