Defend Your Ride
“Despite the fact that I’ve had ups and downs with this car, I will miss it.” – Joy and her Chevy Impala
“If my car had a human emotion, it would definitely be happy.” – Eddrin and his Nissan Altima
“I have to call it The White Mobile.” – Richard and his Chevy Malibu
“I’m terrified of anything on two wheels. I didn’t learn how to ride a bike up until I was fifteen.” – Scott and his Nissan Altima
“If my car had a human emotion, I would say it would be cool and laid back, just like me.” – Lauren and her Toyota Camry
“I call my car Tony. It looks like a Tony to me.” – Aerial and her Toyota 4Runner
“I would say my car is positive. Whenever I drive it I feel calm and safe.” – Lily and her Hyundai Accent
“If money wasn’t an issue, I would love to have a pink Corvette.” – Megan and her Chevy Cobalt
“You have to have a certain amount of confidence to drive around in a hot orange car.” – Moise and his Chevy Cavalier
“I want the experience of having a car that no one else has driven.” – Robert and his Pontiac Grand Prix
“I honestly don’t have a dream car anymore. It’s because I’m just so satisfied with this car.” – Nykeya and her Gold Saturn Aura
“My dad works for Ford back in Michigan.” – Andrea and her 2008 Ford Fusion
“I really love all-American cars. They’re built tough!” – Donna and her Pontiac Aztec
“This car was given to me by my grandfather. He no longer drives, so he allowed me to take it.” – Danielle and her Ford Taurus
“If my car had a human emotion, it would be positive, just like me.” – Akinyele and his Chevy Malibu
“People get overwhelmed by all the crazy drivers.” – Amanda and her Mazda 3
“Drew is kind of star.” – Patience and her Toyota RAV4
“I use Negola for any and everything. There isn’t really too many places I won’t take her.” – Damarron and his Honda VTX 1300R
“The whole car is like a crotchety old man.” Josh and his Volkswagen Rabbit
“I’m not laid back at all when it comes to riding. I like the speed and I love to go fast.” – Jason and his Suzuki 750
- GM Makes Investment in Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.