BEARS REWIND: Bears Move To 2-1 With 27-19 Win Over Jets | Durkin: Chicago Defense Bends But Doesn't Break | Bernstein: Young Bears Defenders Key Crazy Win | Bennett Felt 'Disrespected' By Rex Ryan | Late Cutler-To-Jeffery Connection Was 'Huge' | Notes: Injuries Piling Up For Chicago | Gabriel: Positives/Negatives | Box Score
Latest Autos News
- 2 Investigators: China Floods U.S. With Near-Perfect Fake Driver's Licenses 2 Investigator Dave Savini reports these bogus licenses are being sold online and could pose a risk to homeland security.
- Police: Motorist With Heroin Falls Asleep In Taco Bell Drive-Through Lane Leah Wright, 19, was charged with two felony counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of resisting arrest following the incident at the Taco Bell at 7601 W. 111th St. in Palos Hills.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Car Crashes Into Buffalo Grove House A northwest suburban home was deemed uninhabitable after a car was driven into its closed garage Friday morning.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.