Latest CHICAGO Autos
Organizers have announced the official dates for the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
The Treasury Department says it sold $621 million worth of GM common stock last month.
Ford has three vehicles on the global top 10 list. Chevy Cruze also has a good showing.
General Motors is putting some big money into new, more fuel efficient engines and transmissions.
On this week’s Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Ford Taurus SEL with EcoBoost.
Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia are recalling almost 1.9 million vehicles.
Three years ago, an AT&T survey revealed 43 percent of adults text and drive. Today it’s 49 percent.
A new survey confirms children living near heavy traffic areas are more at risk of asthma.
Hybrid sales leaped ahead 32 percent in the first two months of this year.
The Equus has grown up and is looking entirely fresh.
The CLA45 AMG offers a more aggressive take on the standard CLA Class exterior.
The QX60 is the same as last year’s JX35, only it sports a hybrid drivetrain.
We really can’t get enough of this 3.8-liter, 475-horsepower road-going track car.
The Scion tC coupe accounts for a staggering 40 percent of Scions sold.
The new Mirage claims impressively high fuel economy figures and high equipment levels.
The compact hatchback is lighter, larger, and more fuel-efficient than past generations.
It may not be pretty, but the new 2014 Cherokee is an important model for Jeep.
The Kia Soul incorporates a few cues from last year’s Kia Track’ster concept.
The Jaguar XJR promises to serve up equal parts comfort and performance.
In 2012, Japanese automakers lost huge market share among 25 to 34 year olds.
Now on CBS
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."