Latest Autos News
- Thieves Steal 5 Luxury Cars In Libertyville, Lead Police On Chase In Wisconsin The vehicles were stolen Sunday night around 11:20 p.m. and about 15 minutes later, the thieves were across state lines leading police in Wisconsin on a high-speed chase.
- 3 Members Of Arlington Heights Family, Des Plaines Man Killed In Crash Around 9 p.m., a Mercedes Benz was traveling at a very high rate of speed on Northwest Highway, when it crashed head-on into a Chevy Impala that was attempting to turn into a parking lot near Mount Prospect Road.
- Man Carrying Infant Son Stole 2 Squad Cars In NW Indiana A Michigan man had his 7-month-old son with him when he stole two squad cars Wednesday afternoon and led police on a chase that ended when a helicopter spotted him running through the woods in northwest Indiana, police said.
- Few Takers For Winter Goods This Snowless Winter If you need snow shovels or protective pet booties, you're in luck. WBBM's Steve Miller reports.
- 5 Cars Stolen From Villa Park Dealership Lucky Motors manager Chuck Pickerill told reporters at the scene that five people entered the dealership through an overhead door and stole a Bentley, a Jaguar, a Honda, a Volvo and a Mercedes.
- CBS 2's Inside Track: What's New, Hot At Chicago Auto Show From concept to reality, the rush is on the see the bold, fresh and electrifying road warriors at the 2017 Chicago Auto Show.
- A Look At Opening Day At The Chicago Auto Show The doors are open for the annual Chicago Auto Show, the nation’s largest and longest running automobile showcase that promises to wow millions of visitors.
- Nissan Rogue's Star Wars Editions Draws Attention At Auto Show The Chicago Auto Show is underway at McCormick Pace, and as always, it has a handful of one-of-a-kind mock-ups and concept cars, including one flown in from Hollywood.
- Rauner, Emanuel And Other Dignitaries Cut The Ribbon Of The 109th Chicago Auto Show The 109th Chicago Auto Show is open for business.
- '71 Ford Mustang Muscles In On Chicago Auto Show, For A Good Cause Be still your beating heart. CBS 2's Jeremy Ross explains why this vintage muscle car will go to the highest bidder.