Back to School
Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Back to School
Michelle Gomez, creator of Chicago Fashion Fest and owner of M.GO Fashion Salon in Wicker Park, offers tips for cool school style.
No matter what the level of ability a high school student athlete has, parents should understand the value of getting involved in their child’s program of choice as they collectively enter one of the most important chapters of their lives.
When you live in a tiny dorm room, maximizing space is a priority. These 10 space-saving tips will help you keep your room organized while still having room to move.
There are numerous benefits in participating in an interscholastic athletic program, such as building self-esteem, camaraderie and overall health and fitness.
Colleges want passonate, engaged, energetic students with leadership potential. Here’s how to show them that you are the student they’re looking for.
- Stop Bullying: What Can Be Done From Home 2013/08/15
- Best Children’s Books For Back To School 2013/08/05
- Best Local Boutiques For Back To School Clothes Shopping In Chicago 2013/07/30
- Pick-A-Side: What’s Your Favorite School Movie? 2013/07/29
- Ask A Chicago Expert: Essentials When Dorm Shopping 2013/07/23
- Preparing Your Child: Grade School to High School 2013/07/22
- College Cohabitation: How to Deal with Roommate Issues 2013/07/22
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Children’s Book? 2013/07/22
- Best Cookbooks For Cooking in College 2013/07/22
- 5 Ways to Balance Schoolwork and Extracurriculars 2013/07/22
- Can Your Social Media Image Affect Your Chances of Getting Into College? 2013/07/22
- Ask a Chef: Best Back To School Lunch Recipes 2013/07/15
- How To Throw A Great School Fundraiser 2013/07/15
- DIY School Supplies Just In Time For Back To School 2013/07/15