Latest CHICAGO Chicago Weather
The warm temperatures will be ending on Tuesday, as temperatures across Chicago will begin to fall during the day on Tuesday.
suburban veterinary center says cool, wet, fall days are fostering an increase in disease from a bacterium that can kill dogs with liver and kidney failure.
All the rain we’ve been having is making mold counts go sky high and those with allergies are just miserable, reports CBS 2’s Pamela Jones.
The reward for surviving last winter’s frigid temperatures and record snowfall, several states are learning, is drastic price increases for road salt — in some cases, five times as expensive as last season.
Meteorologists don’t take much stock in predictions from the Farmer’s Almanac, which is calling for a frigid winter season, but there are more scientific signs that Chicago would see a wild one in 2014-15.
- Chicago’s 2014 Has Been All Wet, National Weather Service Says 08/27/2014
- ComEd: Power Should be Restored To Most By Late Thursday 06/22/2011
- Thousands Without Power After Storm 06/21/2011
- Tornado Warning Issued For Several Counties, Including Cook 06/21/2011
- First Day Of Summer Could End With A Bang…Of Thunder 06/21/2011
- Funnel Cloud Spotted In Calumet City CBS Chicago–06/15/2011
- 30 Degree Drop Brings Severe Storms Tonight 06/08/2011
- Visitors To Camp Out At Lincoln Park Zoo CBS Chicago–03/18/2011