Latest CHICAGO Healthwatch
It’s a rare disorder with no cure and it strikes without warning, robbing little girls of their ability to walk, talk, eat and even breathe.
(CBS) — There is new hope in the fight against autism and it starts before a child is even diagnosed. CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez reports on the results of a very small study with big […]
Actor and comedian Robin Williams was privately battling Parkinson’s disease when he took his own life this week, according to his wife.
The Illinois General Assembly could soon vote on a measure that would allow psychologists — who are not medical doctors — to prescribe medicines much the same as psychiatrists who have medical degrees.
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.
- New Initiative Aims To Raise Awareness For Lung Cancer 05/13/2014
- Chicago Teen Dies Days After Collapse During Basketball Game 05/06/2014
- Chicago Family Makes Difference For Autism Awareness 04/20/2014
- Thousands ‘Hustle Up The Hancock’ For Respiratory Health 04/13/2014
- H1N1 Flu Virus Surfaces In Chicago 12/26/2013
- Healthwatch: Drinking From Sport Bottles Could Cause Wrinkles 12/10/2013
- Elgin Man Waiting For 4th Kidney Transplant In 30 Years WBBM Newsradio–08/27/2013
- Lyme Disease Cases On The Rise In Lake County 08/20/2013
- Back To School Means Heavy Backpacks And Back Pain 08/20/2013
- Researchers Say Sleepwalking Affects Up To 30% Of Children 08/15/2013
- Experts: Bipolar Disorder Often Goes Undiagnosed In African-Americans 08/14/2013
- Hay Fever Season Sets In; How To Protect Yourself WBBM Newsradio–08/14/2013
- Experts: Allergy Season Getting Longer 08/12/2013
- Illinois Now Reporting 5 Cases Of Rare Stomach Bug 08/06/2013