Latest CHICAGO Healthwatch
CBS 2 Suzanne Le Mignot explains, one woman is raising her voice about this issue and sharing her struggle, hoping others hear her message.
The victim of a vicious crime is the beneficiary of medical innovation and new technology.
It’s a rare disorder with no cure and it strikes without warning, robbing little girls of their ability to walk, talk, eat and even breathe.
(CBS) — There is new hope in the fight against autism and it starts before a child is even diagnosed. CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez reports on the results of a very small study with big […]
Actor and comedian Robin Williams was privately battling Parkinson’s disease when he took his own life this week, according to his wife.
- Psychologists Seek Authority To Prescribe Drugs In Illinois 05/21/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- New Initiative Aims To Raise Awareness For Lung Cancer 05/13/2014
- Chicago Teen Dies Days After Collapse During Basketball Game 05/06/2014
- Chicago Family Makes Difference For Autism Awareness 04/20/2014
- Thousands ‘Hustle Up The Hancock’ For Respiratory Health 04/13/2014
- H1N1 Flu Virus Surfaces In Chicago 12/26/2013
- Healthwatch: Drinking From Sport Bottles Could Cause Wrinkles 12/10/2013
- Elgin Man Waiting For 4th Kidney Transplant In 30 Years WBBM Newsradio–08/27/2013
- Lyme Disease Cases On The Rise In Lake County 08/20/2013
- Back To School Means Heavy Backpacks And Back Pain 08/20/2013
- Researchers Say Sleepwalking Affects Up To 30% Of Children 08/15/2013
- Experts: Bipolar Disorder Often Goes Undiagnosed In African-Americans 08/14/2013
- Hay Fever Season Sets In; How To Protect Yourself WBBM Newsradio–08/14/2013