Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Healthwatch
CHICAGO (CBS) – 4,000 stair-climbers were expected at this year’s Hustle Up the Hancock to raise money for the Respiratory Health Association. Many of the climbers had very personal reasons for climbing 94 flights of […]
Loyola University Medical Center microbiologist Paul Schreckenberger says last week alone, 21 patients tested positive for influenza. All but one of those cases were the 2009 H1N1 swine flu.
We’ve heard the advice before, drink eight glasses of water a day to stay healthy, and for many that means drinking water from a sport bottle. But as CBS 2′s Mary Kay Kleist reports, all that drinking could cause premature aging.
An Elgin man whose immune system has led to rejection after rejection after rejection of donor kidneys is about to go under the knife again, and this time, his doctor says, is going to be different.
Health officials in Lake County are warning residents about a tiny insect creating a big health scare.
- Back To School Means Heavy Backpacks And Back Pain 08/20/2013
- Researchers Say Sleepwalking Affects Up To 30% Of Children 08/15/2013
- Experts: Bipolar Disorder Often Goes Undiagnosed In African-Americans 08/14/2013
- Hay Fever Season Sets In; How To Protect Yourself WBBM Newsradio–08/14/2013
- Experts: Allergy Season Getting Longer 08/12/2013
- Illinois Now Reporting 5 Cases Of Rare Stomach Bug 08/06/2013
- Tdap Vaccine Required For Illinois Preteens, Teens 08/06/2013
- Reporter, Northwestern Doctor Launch Website About Facing Terminal Illness 08/02/2013
- 4 Cases Of Rare Stomach Parasite Linked To Bagged Lettuce Found In Illinois 07/30/2013
- City Wants To Stop Kids From Trying Menthol Cigarettes 07/25/2013
- New Test Can Tell You How Smart Your Dog Is 07/22/2013
- Can Taking A Pill Replace Sunscreen? 07/08/2013
- How Much Protein Is Too Much? CBS 2–07/04/2013
- Gene Flaws Common In Blacks With Breast Cancer 06/03/2013