Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Healthwatch
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.
CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez has more on a new initiative aimed at stamping out lung cancer.
A Chicago teenager died Tuesday morning after collapsing during a basketball tournament last Saturday.
For Michelle and Peter Doyle, a trip to the doctor’s office with their daughter Calen in 2006 changed their lives forever.
CHICAGO (CBS) – 4,000 stair-climbers were expected at this year’s Hustle Up the Hancock to raise money for the Respiratory Health Association. Many of the climbers had very personal reasons for climbing 94 flights of […]
- H1N1 Flu Virus Surfaces In Chicago 12/26/2013
- Healthwatch: Drinking From Sport Bottles Could Cause Wrinkles 12/10/2013
- Elgin Man Waiting For 4th Kidney Transplant In 30 Years WBBM Newsradio–08/27/2013
- Lyme Disease Cases On The Rise In Lake County 08/20/2013
- Back To School Means Heavy Backpacks And Back Pain 08/20/2013
- Researchers Say Sleepwalking Affects Up To 30% Of Children 08/15/2013
- Experts: Bipolar Disorder Often Goes Undiagnosed In African-Americans 08/14/2013
- Hay Fever Season Sets In; How To Protect Yourself WBBM Newsradio–08/14/2013
- Experts: Allergy Season Getting Longer 08/12/2013
- Illinois Now Reporting 5 Cases Of Rare Stomach Bug 08/06/2013
- Tdap Vaccine Required For Illinois Preteens, Teens 08/06/2013
- Reporter, Northwestern Doctor Launch Website About Facing Terminal Illness 08/02/2013
- 4 Cases Of Rare Stomach Parasite Linked To Bagged Lettuce Found In Illinois 07/30/2013
- City Wants To Stop Kids From Trying Menthol Cigarettes 07/25/2013