Latest CHICAGO Healthwatch
Are you or someone you know taking vitamin D to lower blood pressure? Maybe a doctor even prescribed it?
Millions of people are being given powerful antibiotics to treat common infections. Now, as Erin Kennedy reports, one safety advocate is warning that this may be overkill and wants the FDA to do something about it.
It’s a type of food that’s so popular it could almost be considered a staple in the diet of the typical American young person. But as CBS 2’s Mike Puccinelli reports, eating pizza comes with a cost.
CBS 2 Suzanne Le Mignot explains, one woman is raising her voice about this issue and sharing her struggle, hoping others hear her message.
The victim of a vicious crime is the beneficiary of medical innovation and new technology.
- Parents Of 3-Year-Old Girl With Rett Syndrome Raising Awareness Of Rare Disease 09/30/2014
- Study Shows Treatment In Infants Reduces Symptoms Of Autism 09/09/2014
- Robin Williams Parkinson’s Connection Has Some Patients Worried 08/14/2014
- Psychologists Seek Authority To Prescribe Drugs In Illinois 05/21/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- New Initiative Aims To Raise Awareness For Lung Cancer 05/13/2014
- Chicago Teen Dies Days After Collapse During Basketball Game 05/06/2014
- Chicago Family Makes Difference For Autism Awareness 04/20/2014
- Thousands ‘Hustle Up The Hancock’ For Respiratory Health 04/13/2014
- H1N1 Flu Virus Surfaces In Chicago 12/26/2013
- Healthwatch: Drinking From Sport Bottles Could Cause Wrinkles 12/10/2013
- Elgin Man Waiting For 4th Kidney Transplant In 30 Years WBBM Newsradio–08/27/2013
- Lyme Disease Cases On The Rise In Lake County 08/20/2013
- Back To School Means Heavy Backpacks And Back Pain 08/20/2013