Let's Get To Work Chicago
For Your Job Search
- The Best Job Fields For Veterans CBS News Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger has this Memorial Day weekend report.
- Tips For Landing First Job Out Of College
- Chicago Is Full Of Jobs, Volunteer Opportunities This Summer One Summer Chicago program is accepting applications, but for those who are out of the age range of 14 to 24, Chicago's job and mentoring opportunities are aplenty.
- Senior Designer Likes Being The Go-To For Business Projects User experience designers come in handy as the liaison between digital coders and business executives. Find out how Alissa Ampezzan connects her graphic design background with digital media.
- Chicago Business Manager Perfects Bilingualism In Business Industry Both Forbes and USA Today can agree that computer and business courses are important for any college graduate, regardless of their majors.
- Psychologist Deciphers Difference Between Life Coaches, Psychologists With the popularity of life coaches, psychology may be getting overlooked. Stephanie Whitman of Whitman Therapy explains just what makes a psychologist special with helping people.
- Chicago Education Consultant Learns The Importance Of Soft Skills Rayna Yaker, the managing principle consultant of RYE Consulting, was prepared to teach and to practice transaction law. But when she started her own consulting firm she found out just how important teaching herself soft skills were.
- Scholarship Created A New Future For A Chicago Nurse Susan Hohenhaus didn't plan to be a nurse. She didn't even get her bachelor's degree until 20 years after she was a nurse.
- Need For Nurses Growing Rapidly
- Journalist Pursues A Teaching Career In Chicago Illinois native Marilyn Rhames thought she was going to be a professional journalist for life. But after September 11, she questioned her life goals and pondered on how her father always told her she had childhood dreams to be a teacher.