Let's Get To Work Chicago
For Your Job Search
- Men Are Increasingly Choosing The Nursing Profession In Chicago Michael Klusmeyer, Charge Nurse at Satellite Healthcare Glenview, is a great example of how the most important factor in achieving a successful career in nursing isn’t gender, but education.
- Business Owner Offers Chicago IT Support, Outsourcing Solutions Chad Holstead, owner of BKS Systems, puts his IT degree to good use by creating an IT support and outsourcing solution company to fill the growing need for technology professionals.
- Increased Job Opportunities In Chicago For Special Education Teachers Wendy Gonzales, teacher at Orozco Academy in Chicago, offers some insight into how an advanced degree, and additional specialization can help further a career in education.
- Advanced Degrees Are Vital For 'Credibility' Says Chicago Director While a bachelor’s degree was once considered adequate in many fields, the social sciences and psychology field is proving post-secondary education is critical to success.
- Entrepreneurship Has Been 'A Great Journey,' For A Chicago CEO Eddie Lou, co-founder/CEO of Shiftgig and co-founder of One Goal, has used his educational background to achieve a successful career and help thousands of job-seekers land employment, and low income high school students graduate from college.
- Diversified Education Improves Your Chances Of Employment In Chicago Billy Dec, CEO and founder of Rockit Ranch Productions in Chicago, offers some insight into increased career opportunities for those with a diverse educational background.
- Chicago Entrepreneur Turns Passion For Web Design Into Career Darren Fox, owner of Idea Marketing Group, discusses the importance of continuing education and on-the-job experience in the field of technology.
- Criminal Justice Professor Uses Degree To Serve The Chicago Community Andrew Fox, chief administrative law judge and criminal justice professor at Rooselvelt and Kaplan Universities, is proof that formal education can help open new career opportunities in the field.
- Special Ed Teacher In Chicago Gives Advice For Careers In Special Education Carlitta Tucker-Powell, Case Manager and Special Education Teacher for Chicago Public Schools, offers some insight into what it takes to succeed in the special education field.
- Chicago Professional Moving Beyond The Clinical Setting In Nursing A common misconception about the nursing field is that career opportunities are limited in scope. Chicago professional, Lori Fox-Ward, shows how you can use your nursing degree to move beyond the clinical setting.