Let's Get To Work Chicago
For Your Job Search
- Content Marketing Is A Growing Trend In Chicago Advertorials, sponsored content and brand content are becoming more popular in digital advertising, which is making content marketing a hot job. Find out why Andy Crestodina, the co-founder of Orbit Media Studios, thinks teachers make the best...
- Chicago IT Businessman Shows Connection In Both Worlds Chaitanya Bandi, an assistant professor at Northwestern University, explains how data scientists connect the dots between business management and internet technology.
- Chicago Psychologist Proves Why Teamwork Improves Businesses Clinical Psychologist Steven Nakisher couldn't figure out why his first practice didn't work out. It wasn't until he remembered all that he'd learned to get his psychology degree.
- High-Tech Tools To Help Get You Hired
- Lawyer Pushes Chicago Students to Improve Business Techniques Joe Bogdan -- the owner and practicing lawyer of the law firm Silvershift, knows there are some missing business components for law school.
- Chicago Web Designer Favors Quality Learning Over Quick Coding Naveed Usman, President and CEO of digital design agency Usman Group, is concerned about the ongoing trend of quick-coding schools versus quality learning in the internet technology field.
- Instructor Says Teaching In Chicago Has Never Given Her The 'Blues' Chamille Weddington has found a way to connect her Columbia College students with the importance of leadership skills.
- How To Become An App Developer
- Chicago Professor Teaches The Business Side Of Music Industry Justin Sinkovich can play several guitars, the keyboard and works on the engineering side of production. However, as a kid, he grew up always wanting to learn the business side of the music industry.
- Chicago Dean Advocates Degrees From Hospitals To Government Work Dr. Vicki Keough, started off wanting to be a special education teacher, but after seeing the impact that nurses leave with patients, she chose to gain more experience.