Let's Get To Work Chicago
For Your Job Search
- Sales: Risk, But Potentially More Pay CBS News Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger looks at the pros and cons of sales jobs.
- Reducing Work Related Stress
- Chicago Tech CEO Suggest Students Learn The Value Of Networking Andy Clements, Founder and CEO of Weblinx Incorporated, may have not been the best at opening his social circle in college, however, he did learn the value of how business networking would help him launch his own company.
- Chicago Manager Tells Students Not To Forget About In-Person Contact Sara Zuckerman, the marketing manager of Idea Marketing Group, is a big fan of digital marketing and the online world.
- From Young Age, Chicago Nurse President Thrives In Health Care Beth Brooks, the President of Resurrection University, cemented her desire to be a nurse from her two-year-old Halloween costume. Thirty years later, she's thrived in the industry in leadership at Resurrection University, as a clinical nurse, as the...
- Top Skills Employers Are Looking For In New Hires
- Being A Rebel Leads A Chicago Psychiatrist To His Career Dr. Carl Bell grew up being called terms like "arrogant," "bold" and "crazy." It wasn't until a colleague called him one of these terms during medical school that he pondered on transitioning from being a surgeon to becoming a psychiatrist.
- Chicago Lawyer Helps Fashion Meet Law While the real estate dive in 2008 hurt the economy as a whole, it gave Shara Kamal, Esq., a unique opportunity to go back to her first love within the legal industry: fashion. Find out how she bridged the two careers.
- Tips For Chicago Employees, Job Seekers To Get Higher Pay In 2015 With the job market showing the highest increase in employment opportunities, this is a time when employees are starting to find better employment opportunities and job seekers are getting the pay they deserve.
- Obamacare Could Impact Your Job Search CBS 2 News Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger reports.