Links & Numbers
Latest CHICAGO Links & Numbers
Several websites offer education and preventive tips about “sexting,” the transmission of risque or pornographic images that can go viral. Here are four: A Thin Line Love Is Respect Netsmartz ConnectSafely
Chicago Public Schools will offer a series of workshops to help parents enroll their child in a new school. Click here for more information.
For more information about the Goodman Theatre. click here.
For more information about Gluten-Free Foods, visit chicago.seriouseats.com.
For more information about Walk Now For Autism Speaks and to make a donation, click here.
It’s almost the end of the line for Red Line service on the South Side ahead of a massive construction project slated to begin on Sunday.
- NTSB Recommends Lowering Legal BAC to .05 2013/05/14
- Full Lollapalooza Schedule Released 2013/05/14
- Comparing Flowers From Big Box Retailers, Independents 2013/05/13
- The Local Chicago 2013/05/12
- Last Minute Gift Ideas For Mother’s Day 2013/05/11
- How To Help The Cleveland Kidnapping Victims 2013/05/08
- Independent Hearing Officers Oppose Plans To Close 13 Schools 2013/05/07
- Celebrity E-Cards For Mother’s Day 2013/05/07
- Long Grove Chocolate Fest 2013/05/04
- Chicago Police Memorial Foundation’s “Run To Remember” 2013/05/04
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo At Mercadito 2013/05/03
- Interactive Map Of Cook County Road Projects 2013/05/02
- Mercy Hospital Offering Weight Loss Surgery Contest 2013/05/02
- Basement Watchdog Tips On Home Flooding 2013/04/27
Now on CBS
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!