NFL Tips & Rumors
Latest CHICAGO NFL Tips & Rumors
Jay Cutler could cure cancer and would still not win people over because of his lack of warmth and fuzziness.
670 The Score–12/30/2013
Bears fans have come to know their first-year coach is one who is willing to take risks.
670 The Score–12/20/2013
The absolute undeniable fact that Cutler is the better quarterback and athlete than McCown is one thing, but you need to feel good, dontcha?
670 The Score–12/13/2013
While a lot of focus was on some more popular clips of Ditka the player and Ditka the coach, I feel much of the true Ditka was not highlighted enough Monday
670 The Score–12/10/2013
Ditka is binary, obtuse and a caricature.
670 The Score–11/13/2013
- Baffoe: Richie Incognito Is A Creation Of Others 670 The Score–11/05/2013
- Baffoe: What’s It Like Having A Groin Injury Like Cutler’s? CBS Chicago–11/01/2013
- Baffoe: Join Me In Waiting For An Illegal Hit To Kill A Pro Athlete 670 The Score–10/25/2013
- Baffoe: Let’s Mock People Considering The Bears Getting Favre Or Tebow 670 The Score–10/22/2013
- Baffoe: Helping You Defend Using The Washington Football Team Name 670 The Score–10/18/2013
- Baffoe: Let’s Mock People Agreeing With Rick Reilly’s Awful Washington Football Column 670 The Score–09/20/2013
- Baffoe: If Jay Cutler Actually Responded To Brian Urlacher 670 The Score–09/13/2013
- Baffoe: Grading The 2013 Score Fantasy Draft 670 The Score–09/03/2013
- Baffoe: Devin Hester & The Language Of Hall Of Fame Exclusion CBS Chicago–08/28/2013
- Baffoe: Vince Young As Packers No. 2 More Important Than It Might Seem CBS Chicago–08/26/2013
- Ten Foot Mailbag: Does A Cutler Contract Hinge On The Playoffs? 670 The Score–08/16/2013
- Baffoe: RIP Tim Tebow CBS Chicago–04/29/2013