Latest CHICAGO Other
Register for your chance to win a pair of Amtrak tickets to go down to Bourbonnais this summer and you could see Chicago’s favorite football team play and practice.
For the entire month of July, we will choose four contestants for a series of Cubs Games, to participate in the ‘Save of the Game’ promotion. Each contestant will have the opportunity to win haircuts for a year and a grand prize of $10,000! In order to win, the Cubs will need to strike out all three batters in the 9th inning (Strike out the side). Since each contestant will have multiple games in their period, they are eligible to win the $10,000 multiple times.
Do you think you’ve got the best burger recipe in Chicago? Redeye’s Battle of the Burger invites you to submit your recipe here for a chance to have your burger sampled live on air!
2nd inning… Menards home run contest! Each day one person from entries filled out at Menards stores wins a $25 gift card and has a chance to win a $1000 gift card if White Sox hit back to back Home Runs in the second inning. Menards where you will save big money on all your home improvement needs!
670 The Score–03/16/2015
Southern Illinois could see between 6 and 12 inches of snow as a winter storm moves across the lower section of the state.
- The Answer 08/15/2014
- Analysis: Bulls Were Projected To Win 65 Games With James, Healthy Rose 07/14/2014
- Whoops: Soccer Twitter Page Tweets Chicago Blackhawks Rally Photo 06/26/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for CBS Chicago 04/22/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for CBS 2 Contests 04/22/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for 670 The Score Contests 04/22/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for WBBM Newsradio Contests 04/22/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for K-Hits Contests 04/22/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for US99.5 Contests 04/22/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for B96 Contests 04/22/2014
- Generic Online Contest Rules for 93XRT Contests 04/22/2014
- Cubs’ New Mascot Clark ‘Strangles’ WBBM-TV Reporter Mike Puccinelli 04/04/2014
- Lindholm: Preview Of The 2014 Cubs, Part 1–Revenue 670 The Score–01/21/2014
- Lindholm: Is Defense Dead In The NFL? 670 The Score–12/20/2013