- The Bernstein Brief: Indecision, 'Considerable Turmoil' For Illinois The boosters and alums at Illinois can't agree on much, writes Bernstein.
- UIC Heats Up To Whip Roosevelt, 96-58 Tai Odiase scored 23 points, and Jake Wiegand added 16.
- Ohio Keeps NIU From Clinching MAC West, Wins 26-21 Greg Windham and J.D. Sprague each threw a touchdown pass, and Josiah Yazdani kicked four field goals.
- Northwestern Holds Off Missouri 67-62 In CBE Classic Tre Demps and Bryant McIntosh scored 13 points apiece.
- North Carolina Beats Northwestern 80-69 In CBE Classic Semis Tre Demps led the Wildcats (3-1) with 21 points.
- Illini Escape With Buzzer-Beater, 82-79 Win Over Chicago State Jalen Coleman-Lands sank a 3-pointer from the corner at the buzzer.