- Rodewald: Where Does NIU Fit If Conference Dominoes Start Falling Again? If the Big 12 really goes big in its expansion, Northern Illinois can make its case.
- The Bernstein Brief: Finally, A New Illinois Mascot A university that gets so much wrong is picking a new mascot -- what could go wrong?
- U Of I Moves Forward With Plan To Establish A Mascot Chief Illiniwek had long been identified as the U of I’s main symbol, but opposition mounted over years based on concerns the icon was racially insensitive.
- Illinois Settles With Ex-Coach Tim Beckman, Female Ex-Athletes Illinois will pay Beckman $250,000.
- NCAA Won't Let Jim Harbaugh Hold Michigan Satellite Camps In SEC Country Anymore The NCAA has shut down so-called satellite camps for all schools.
- Former High School Teammates Proud Of Villanova Champion Jalen Brunson A local kid was on the team that won Monday night’s historic NCAA men’s basketball championship game.