- Ex-Illinois Women's Basketball Players Sue School, Coach There are accusations of the coaching staff creating a racial divide.
- Wisconsin's Bo Ryan To Retire After Next Season Ryan considered retiring after April's loss to Duke in the national championship.
- $48,000 Payout For Illinois Coach Who Left Amid Allegations Mike Divilbiss received the equivalent of three months' salary and insurance pay.
- Report: University Of Illinois Hires Outside Law Firm For Another Independent Investigation An initial internal investigation found no wrongdoing following allegations of player mistreatment in the women's basketball program.
- Chris Collins Signs Multi-Year Extension With Northwestern Collins said he'll be in Evanston for the "forseeable future."
- 7 Families Upset By Illinois' Internal Investigation Into Alleged Women's Basketball Mistreatment The families are dismayed that they received no response from chancellor Phyllis Wise for six weeks.