- Report: University Of Illinois Hires Outside Law Firm For Another Independent Investigation An initial internal investigation found no wrongdoing following allegations of player mistreatment in the women's basketball program.
- Chris Collins Signs Multi-Year Extension With Northwestern Collins said he'll be in Evanston for the "forseeable future."
- 7 Families Upset By Illinois' Internal Investigation Into Alleged Women's Basketball Mistreatment The families are dismayed that they received no response from chancellor Phyllis Wise for six weeks.
- Illinois AD Mike Thomas: 'I Don't Feel My Job's On The Line' The Illinois football and women's basketball programs are facing allegations of mistreatment.
- Ex-Notre Dame QB Everett Golson Chooses Florida State Golson has one year of eligibility left.
- Emma: Illinois Abuse Allegations Highlight Another Major Flaw In NCAA Model It's difficult for the typical college athlete to voice concerns of mistreatment to the NCAA.