- Alabama Upsets No. 17 Notre Dame, 74-73 Retin Obasohan scored 19 points, including the winning layup with eight seconds left.
- Emma: How To Hire The Right College Football Coach Work wisely in Silly Season and get the last laugh.
- Northern Illinois Holds Off Idaho For 66-59 Win Aaric Armstead scored 17 points and had 10 rebounds to lead undefeated Northern Illinois.
- UNC-Asheville Runs Away From Loyola, 59-48 Dylan Smith scored 17 points and sparked a 15-0 run that pulled UNC-Asheville out of a six-point halftime deficit.
- No. 4 Notre Dame Out Of Playoff With 38-36 Loss To Stanford There are of hundreds of plays in a football season. The difference between a championship campaign and one that falls can come down to the smallest details.
- Lindsey, Demps Spark Northwestern To 90-63 Rout Of New Orleans Scottie Lindsey might soon crack the starting lineup. For now, he's focused on his role as a sixth man.