- Looking To Future, More NCAA Athletes Seek Own Trademarks Ohio State's Ezekiel Elliott recently applied for five trademarks, including rights to use his nicknames "Zeke" and "Eze" on merchandise.
- Illinois Honors Lou Henson, Names Court For Former Basketball Coach The honor is one that Henson's supporters have long pushed for. And it comes as the 83-year-old Henson deals what he has called pre-leukemia.
- NLRB Dismisses Northwestern Players' Petition To Form A Union The national office overturned a 2014 decision by the regional office.
- Illini Forward Darius Paul Suspended Indefinitely, Sent Home From European Tour Paul was arrested in France, according to a report.
- Matt Bollant Wants To Change Tone Of Illinois Women's Basketball Program Bollant doesn't know what drove players' accusations of mistreatment by the coaching staff.
- Program Expanded To Help Family Travel In College Football Playoff The expense-reimbursement program will now extend to teams in the semifinals as well.