- Illinois Dismisses Kendrick Nunn From Team After He Pleaded Guilty To Misdemeanor Battery Nunn averaged 15.5 points as a junior in the 2015-'16 season.
- The Bernstein Brief: Illinois Must Act On Kendrick Nunn Nunn recently pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery stemming from an incident with a woman in March.
- Domestic Battery Charge Against Illini's Jaylon Tate Is Dropped Prosecutors concluded there wasn't enough evidence to convict Tate.
- The Bernstein Brief: Will Anyone Care About Baylor? For years, criminal behavior by multiple players has been covered up.
- Illini's Kendrick Nunn Pleads Guilty To Misdemeanor Battery Nunn was initially charged with two counts of domestic battery after being accused in March of striking a woman during a domestic dispute.
- The Bernstein Brief: Demetrius Jackson Is On The Rise Jackson impressed at the combine Thursday -- will he be around at No. 14 for the Bulls?