- Nebraska Beats Northwestern, 24-13 Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw for 246 yards and ran for a career-high 132 yards.
- Western Illinois Holds Off Northern Illinois In 28-23 Upset Sean McGuire threw for 315 yards and a touchdown.
- AJ Reed Kicks Game-Winning Field Goal As Duke Beats Notre Dame Reed had missed all three of his field goal attempts this season before kicking the game-winner Saturday.
- Gruen's Big Ten Glance: Mike Riley, Nebraska Making Big Strides The Cornhuskers are ranked No. 20 in the Associated Press Poll, courtesy of a 3-0 record and a big win over the Oregon Ducks.
- Bernstein: Penn State In Open Civil War Over Joe Paterno A group of Penn State professors has pledged support for students who condemned last weekend's tribute to Paterno.
- Memo To College Football Players: Stop Dropping The Ball Before The End Zone This is becoming an epidemic. Stop the early celebrations guys. All you have to do is cross the goal line. Then, celebrate all you want.