- Athletes' Attorney Slams New NCAA Concussion Deal As "Window Dressing" The proposal would require the NCAA to establish a $70 million fund to test current and former college athletes for brain trauma. It also would require stricter rules for returning to play after an athlete has suffered a concussion.
- Lauren Hill Dies After Fighting Tumor To Play College Hoops Hill helped raise around $1.5 million for cancer research.
- UConn Beats Notre Dame, 63-53, For 3rd Straight Women's NCAA Title Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis and Moriah Jefferson each scored 15 points.
- NCAA Title Game Draws Most TV Viewers In 18 Years Duke-Wisconsin averaged 28.3 million viewers, the most since 1997.
- Lake Zurich Boy Finishes On Top Of NCAA Bracket Challenge, But Won't Get Big Prize When Duke defeated Wisconsin for the NCAA basketball title, a 12-year-old boy from Lake Zurich ended up tied for the best bracket on ESPN.
- Emma: Coach K Adapted To Win Duke's 5th Championship Mike Krzyzewski adapted his approach to lead Duke to its championship.