- Northwestern Falls To Indiana In Final Seconds Thomas Bryant's three-point play with 2.6 seconds left gave the Hoosiers a 63-62 win.
- Seton Hall Holds On Late To Edge DePaul, 82-79 Desi Rodriguez scored 19 points and grabbed five rebounds to help Seton Hall grab the win.
- Gruen: It's Top-To-Bottom Mediocrity In The Big Ten The Big Ten may send a large number of teams to the NCAA Tournament, but don't be fooled.
- DePaul Snaps 10-Game Losing Streak With 67-65 Win Over Georgetown Billy Garrett led by the Blue Demons (9-19, 2-13 Big East) with 15 points.
- Big 2nd Half Leads Illinois Over Northwestern, 66-50 Malcolm Hill scored 18 points to lead the Illini.
- The Bernstein Brief: Northwestern Must Prove Its Mettle The Wildcats are a fun blend of novelty and probability -- that can't afford to trip up down the stretch.