The NCAA has found what it calls “improper conduct” committed by former members of its own enforcement program during the Miami investigation, and will not deliver the long-awaited notice of allegations against the Hurricanes until an external review is completed.
Cashmere Wright scored 20 points before leaving with an injury, leading Cincinnati to a 75-70 victory over DePaul Tuesday night.
DeAndre Daniels had a career-high 26 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Connecticut routed DePaul 99-78 on Tuesday.
Cleveland Melvin scored 23 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead DePaul to an 83-73 win over cold-shooting Providence on Saturday night.
Fuquan Edwin converted the game-winning layup with 6.9 seconds remaining to give Seton Hall a 73-72 win against DePaul on Wednesday night.
Cully Payne scored 24 points to lead Loyola of Chicago to a 69-61 victory over crosstown rival DePaul on Saturday.
Cleveland Melvin scored 24 points and DePaul defeated Maryland-Baltimore County 69-61 Saturday to extend its winning streak to seven games.
The seven Big East schools that don’t play football spoke with the conference commissioner Thursday about possibly breaking from a league that has been drastically reshaped.
Brandon Young scored 18 points and had nine assists in leading DePaul to its fifth consecutive win, a 78-61 decision Wednesday over Arizona State.
Brandon Young scored 21 points, and a renewed defensive effort in the second half allowed DePaul to overcome a 14-point deficit Wednesday and beat Chicago State 74-64.
Cleveland Melvin scored 21 points and made a steal and two free throws late to lift DePaul to an 80-76 victory over Auburn Friday night in the SEC/Big East Challenge.
Cleveland Melvin matched a career high with 30 points and Brandon Young added 20 as DePaul held off a late Fairfield rally to secure an 85-78 victory Tuesday night.
Demetric Williams came off the bench to score a career-high 16 points, helping Wichita State beat DePaul 75-62 on Tuesday in the Cancun Challenge semifinals.
Could the DePaul Blue Demons share the same court as the Chicago Bulls?
DePaul was disappointed after its last loss and was determined to play with more intensity. The Blue Demons did that with their press on Saturday, forcing 27 turnovers in a 98-67 rout of Austin Peay.
Max Landis scored a career-high 20 points and Kevin Hartley added 16 points and 12 rebounds to lead Gardner-Webb to a 71-59 upset win over DePaul in the first round of the Cancun Challenge on Thursday night.
The NCAA has passed a proposal that will impose tougher sanctions on programs and hold coaches more accountable for rule-breaking.
DePaul University announced today athletics director Jean Lenti Ponsetto has signed a five-year contract extension that will run through the 2016-17 academic year.
So, big-time college basketball looks to finally be coming back to the Windy City.
Today at Maggiano’s downtown, Depaul University introduced new Big East Commissioner Mike Aresco to Chicago.
- Lance Armstrong Criticizes Another Cyclist For DopingWell known cheater Lance Armstrong took to Twitter Friday morning to criticize another cyclist for doping.660
- Blackhawks Hold Optional Practice With Season On The LineFacing elimination Saturday night at the United Center, the Blackhawks held a full team meeting Friday before an optional practice.408
- Ten Foot Mailbag: Ditka’s Number And Urlacher’s Reality ShowMeatball karma has a funny way of striking a balance, doesn’t it?409
- Bulls’ Tedeschi Voted NBA Trainer Of The YearFair or not, the Bulls' training staff has a received some criticism over the last few seasons. Some of it has even come from Bulls players.245
- Photo: Shepkowski Wearing A Red Wings Jersey TodayNick Shepkowski isn't happy with Jonathan Toews after the captain took three penalties in less than six minutes last night and failed to score in the Blackhawks' 2-0 loss to the Red Wings.776
- Will Ditka’s Number Be The Last One Retired?Bears Chairman George McCaskey indicated in a statement Friday morning that the team is now done retiring numbers.254
- Evanston High Baseball Team Forfeits Playoffs Over Sexting AllegationsSchool officials disciplined the entire team over the incident, because players would not reveal who shared pictures of nude girls they had received from female classmates.151
- Urlacher Wanted To Play For Cowboys, Now Open To TV GigNow retired Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher admitted he wanted to play for the Dallas Cowboys this season.940