The San Diego Chargers are keeping Manti Te’o off-limits to the media — for now.
Michigan coach Brady Hoke has taken the Notre Dame rivalry up a notch.
Notre Dame unveiled a plan Thursday to add buildings and more than 3,000 revenue-producing premium seats in and around Notre Dame Stadium in a push to make that area of campus more of a community hub.
The Fighting Irish hockey team will play an outdoor game at Fenway Park against Boston College next January.
Before Notre Dame’s loss to Alabama in the BCS National Championship game, there was little debate as to where Manti Te’o would be drafted.
The Bowl Championship Series will be replaced by the College Football Playoff.
The Atlantic Coast Conference presidents have agreed for the league to retain media rights for a school that leaves the conference.
As the city of Boston works to recover from Monday’s bombings at the Boston Marathon, the Notre Dame football team will honor those affected.
Jeff Samardzija shocked the NFL landscape when he chose to sign with the Cubs, rather than enter the 2006 NFL Draft.
NBC announced Thursday it has extended its partnership with Notre Dame through 2025.
NBC says Dan Hicks is replacing Tom Hammond as the lead play-by-play announcer on the network’s Notre Dame broadcasts this season.
Two weeks from today, the water cooler is going to be enormously popular in work places all over the Chicago area. That’s where Bears fans will convene to debate general manager Phil Emery’s second crack at the first round of the NFL draft.
Zack Greinke had his left arm in a sling and a dazed look on his face as he told his side of the story. Barely two hours before, the $147 million Dodgers pitcher was injured in a wild fight with the San Diego Padres that didn’t even end when the game did.
Former Notre Dame quarterback Gunner Kiel has found another landing spot — Cincinnati.
Linebacker Manti Te’o slightly improved his 40-time Tuesday at Notre Dame’s Pro Day.
Wow, would this be a mistake.
Adam Hoge has spent the better part of the last 42 hours breaking down the bracket and digging up answers to those bracketing questions you have.
Check out the full TV schedule for this weekend’s NCAA Tournament games!
View and print the entire NCAA Tournament bracket here!
The 43-year-old faced four misdemeanor counts of not filing federal income tax returns from 2006 to 2009. Over that time, he allegedly made more than $1 million, including income from a charity he founded.
- Bernstein: Briggs’ Response Shows Bears’ Identity ChallengeHidden in the brush-off Lance Briggs gave the media yesterday is a much larger issue facing a team trying to push one side of the ball into modernity while keeping another rooted in the past.1489
- Brian Urlacher Announces RetirementAfter 13 seasons with the Chicago Bears, Brian Urlacher has officially retired.4750
- Bulls Draft Pick Nikola Mirotic Named MVP Of Spanish LeagueChicago Bulls draft pick Nikola Mirotic has been named the MVP of Spain's professional basketball league, the ACB League.855
- Tiger Woods Harshly Responds To Sergio Garcia’s ‘Fried Chicken’ RemarkThe feud between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia continues.1838
- Briggs On Bears’ Turnover: ‘I Miss Everybody’Bears linebacker Lance Briggs is still getting used to life without his old buddies.590
- Break Down Of Kyle Long’s ContractThe Bears inked first-round draft picked Kyle Long to a four-year contract over the weekend with an option for a fifth year.442
- Hoge’s Observations From Bears’ OTAs: Trestman Running A Tight ShipBears players have learned quickly that Trestman isn't going to put up with nonsense during his practices.1574
- 18-Foot-8-Inch Python Caught In South FloridaThe longest Burmese python ever caught in the state — 18 feet, 8 inches long and 128 pounds — was found alongside a rural South Florida road, wildlife officials said Monday.800