Former Notre Dame quarterback Gunner Kiel has found another landing spot — Cincinnati.
Linebacker Manti Te’o slightly improved his 40-time Tuesday at Notre Dame’s Pro Day.
Wow, would this be a mistake.
Adam Hoge has spent the better part of the last 42 hours breaking down the bracket and digging up answers to those bracketing questions you have.
Check out the full TV schedule for this weekend’s NCAA Tournament games!
View and print the entire NCAA Tournament bracket here!
The 43-year-old faced four misdemeanor counts of not filing federal income tax returns from 2006 to 2009. Over that time, he allegedly made more than $1 million, including income from a charity he founded.
Notre Dame will join the Atlantic Coast Conference starting next season, a year earlier than expected, following the split among the Big East’s football schools and seven Catholic schools that forming their own basketball-focused conference.
Gorgui Dieng had 20 points, 11 rebounds and five blocks to help No. 8 Louisville earn a share of the Big East Conference title with a 73-57 victory over No. 24 Notre Dame on Saturday.
The Big East and the so-called “Catholic 7″, which includes DePaul, officially announced their much-anticipated split Friday, which will become effective July 1.
Former Chicago Bears and Notre Dame star Chris Zorich has agreed to plead guilty to federal charges of failing to file tax returns for four years.
Jamil Wilson tied his career-high with 19 points and Chris Otule added a season-high 16 to help No. 22 Marquette beat No. 21 Notre Dame 72-64 on Saturday, the Golden Eagles’ 25th consecutive home win.
Former Bears quarterback Jim Miller told The McNeil and Spiegel Show that it’s naive to think certain religious NFL players will openly accept a gay teammate.
After a poor performance against the Crimson Tide and a disappointing Scouting Combine, NFL teams now have reason to question Te’o's athletic ability too.
According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, NFL teams are still wondering if Te’o is indeed gay and they want to know the answer.
Manti Te’o wants everyone to know he’s over the embarrassment of an online hoax, and he’s ready to focus on football.
The Irish missed their first 12 shots and did not have a field goal until 9:14 had elapsed in the game and they were trailing 11-1.
The pool is currently at 68 teams and as Bobinski told 670 The Score’s Connor McKnight and Adam Hoge Saturday, that’s where it will stay.
Kadeem Batts scored 20 points and Vincent Council had 11 assists to become Providence’s career leader, carrying resurgent Friars over No. 21 Notre Dame 71-54 Saturday.
After a two-day seminar, our mock selection committee produced a full NCAA Tournament bracket Friday afternoon at the NCAA’s headquarters in Indianapolis.
- Photo: Wrigley Field Replica Built Entirely Of LegosPatience and a steady hand. That's what must have gone into creating this replica of Wrigley Field, built entirely of Legos.1571
- Baffoe: Your Rape Joke Isn’t FunnyALS jokes. Victim blaming. Rape and sports comparisons. It’s been some week. And it’s only Hump Day.1310
- Florio: Trestman Needs To Be Careful With ExpectationsThe Bears have yet to play a single down under Marc Trestman, but the new head coach is certainly pleased with what his team has accomplished thus far.1162
- Bernstein: Wade’s Selfishness Nearly Sinks HeatThe worst possible reason to take a shot is because you think it’s about time you did.1710
- Police Search Home Of Patriots’ Aaron Hernandez In Possible HomicideState and local police spent hours at the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday night as another group of officers searched an industrial park about a mile away where a body was discovered the day before.1109
- Hundreds Of Heat Fans Head Home, Miss Dramatic Game 6 EndingThis might be why Miami Heat fans are considered some of the worst sports fans in the world.752
- Video: Hilarious LeBron James Flopping ParodyWhen you're as big as LeBron James, you shouldn't need to flop.1876
- Steve Gleason On Atlanta Radio Personalities’ Apology: ‘Received And Accepted’Following a poor-taste radio segment that poked fun at former Saints defender Steve Gleason's battle with ALS, three Atlanta sports radio personalities have been fired.743