Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- 2 Investigators: China Floods U.S. With Near-Perfect Fake Driver's Licenses 2 Investigator Dave Savini reports these bogus licenses are being sold online and could pose a risk to homeland security.
- Police: Motorist With Heroin Falls Asleep In Taco Bell Drive-Through Lane Leah Wright, 19, was charged with two felony counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of resisting arrest following the incident at the Taco Bell at 7601 W. 111th St. in Palos Hills.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Car Crashes Into Buffalo Grove House A northwest suburban home was deemed uninhabitable after a car was driven into its closed garage Friday morning.