Latest Autos News
- Auto Exec: 'Driverless' Technology Is Coming CBS 2's Bob Roberts reports from the Chicago Auto Show.
- Nissan Unveils New SUV Armada At Chicago Auto Show Preview The Chicago Auto Show kicks off Saturday, but Wednesday night we got a sneak peek of a brand-new SUV.
- Senate Majority Leader To Offer Bill Allowing Tesla To Sell Cars To Consumers The majority leader of the Connecticut Senate says he'll introduce legislation that would allow electric vehicle manufacturers, including Tesla Motors, to sell cars directly to consumers.
- Google To Begin Testing Self-Driving Cars In Washington Google says it will begin testing its self-driving cars in Kirkland, Washington.
- Tesla Motors Applies To Sell, Service Cars In Michigan Tesla says it's "committed to being able to serve its customers in Michigan and is working with the legislature to accomplish that."
- January Storm No Match For Strong Car Sales Fiat Chrysler sales rise 7 percent. GM sales are up .5 percent. Ford sales drop 3 percent.
- Uber Driver Busted For DUI, With Camera Rolling CBS 2's Dana Kozlov asks: How quickly does the ride-sharing service learn about driving offenses?
- Detroit Auto Show Closes Sunday; Attendance Tops Previous Year The Detroit auto show is drawing large crowds as the annual event comes to a close.
- Elon Musk Says Some Tesla Cars Will Be Built In China Tesla CEO Elon Musk says his company will eventually start making some of its electric cars in China.
- Fiat Used By Pope During Philadelphia Visit Going Up For Auction The car will be up for bid as part of the Philadelphia Auto Show Black Tie Tailgate on Jan. 29. Bids will be accepted in person and online.