Latest Autos News
- Massachusetts Gas Prices Increase For 8th Straight Week Massachusetts gasoline prices have jumped 4 cents in the past week to an average of $2.12 for a gallon of self-serve regular.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving Aren't Against Driverless Cars The head of Mothers Against Drunk Driving has come out in favor of driverless car technology.
- 2 Investigators: Pastor Says Chicago Cops Beat Her During Road Rage Incident Catherine Brown claims Chicago police officers rammed her car and roughed her up, endangering her children. CBS 2's Dave Savini looks at dashcam video.
- Illinois Drivers Could Be Taxed By The Mile Senate president John Cullerton (D-Chicago) says revenue would be used for road work.
- Demand For Tesla's New Model 3 Is Wild, But Limited To Tech Fans Demand for Tesla's new Model 3 has been eye-popping, with consumers pre-ordering about $13.7 billion worth of the electric sedans nearly two years before they go on sale.
- 6-Year-Olds Take Pickup Truck For A Joyride Police say two 6-year-old boys took a joyride in a pickup truck through a central Kansas town, damaging five other vehicles and two mailboxes along the way.
- You Can Buy A Supercar Cheap, But Should You? I'm a bargain hunter and love shopping!! One of my favorite hobbies is searching Ebay, Craigslist, Bring-a-Trailer and other various websites where one can buy and sell cars.
- Taxi Managers: Make It Easier For Uber Drivers To Become Yellow Cabs A group of New York City taxi medallion managers are advocating to make it easier for Uber drivers to become yellow cab drivers.
- Experts Say Self-Driving Cars Not Ready For Roads Engineers and safety advocates are telling the government that self-driving cars are more likely to be a threat than a boon to public safety because of unresolved technical issues.
- Orders For Tesla's Lower-Price Car Reach 325,000 Tesla Motors said that worldwide orders for its new lower-priced Model 3 electric car have hit 325,000. CEO Elon Musk on Thursday added on Twitter that the number is still rising.