Latest Autos News
- Auto Thieves Steal Fresh Fords Near Assembly Plant A new twist to the brazen activities of Chicago area car-theft rings. CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports.
- How To Drive Down Your Auto Insurance Costs If you drive, you’ve got to have insurance. But you don't have to go broke paying the premium.
- 2 Investigators: Motorist's Car Wrongly Towed From Metra Lot A wrongful towing leaves a local woman on the hook for $920.
- Carjacking, Auto Thefts Reported On North Side A carjacking and a series of auto thefts were reported Friday on the North Side.
- 2 Investigators: Beware High-Pressure Deals For Extended Auto Warranties Lynne Nellemann's 2010 Mercedes had 112,000 miles on it when the original warranty expired. Then she got a call from Patriot Protection Shield. CBS 2's Pam Zekman reports.
- Report Accuses Auto Insurers Of Racial Discrimination Two Illinois lawmakers are joining those accusing the insurance industry of racial discrimination when it comes to selling auto insurance.
- Police Ask Drivers To Be Safer With More Motorcycles On The Road With the weather warming up this spring, police were urging drivers to watch out for motorcycles.
- Two Injured In Possible Street-Racing Crash In Bridgeport Two men were injured overnight when an apparent street race ended in a head-on crash in the Bridgeport neighborhood.
- 4 Kids Among 7 Injured In Crash On Dan Ryan Expressway The cars were traveling south on Interstate 94 at 12:23 a.m. when they crashed near 75th street, according to the Chicago Fire Department.
- Man Charged In Series Of South Suburb Car Burglaries Police say Joel Brooks was arrested Tuesday after allegedly breaking into and burglarizing more than 20 cars.