Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- Saving At The Pump: Is A Gas Rewards Card Right For You? Gasoline prices are dropping a little, but we're still paying an average of $3.80 per gallon for regular unleaded in the Chicago area. One way to save at the pump is by using a gas rewards credit card. There are a lot of them out there, so CBS 2's...
- Off-Duty Chicago Police Officer Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Dan Ryan A mistake turned fatal Sunday afternoon on the Dan Ryan Expressway, when a driver cut off an off-duty police officer who was riding a motorcycle.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium
- BMW Recalls 1.6M Cars For Air Bag Problem BMW is expanding a recall of its most popular models to fix a growing air bag problem that is hitting much of the auto industry.
- Man Killed In Four-Vehicle Crash On I-80 A Chicago man was killed and two others hurt in a four-vehicle crash that closed the eastbound lanes of I-80 near south suburban Hazel Crest for about three hours during the Friday afternoon rush.