Latest Autos News
- Police: Man Stabbed Auto Shop Manager Over Delayed Oil Change A 64-year-old man stabbed the manager of an auto shop because his oil change was delayed, according to police.
- I was involved in an auto accident and none of the airbags deployed. Advice? I was recently involved in an auto accident. It was a head-on collision. I was turning and I was hit on the left side front of the vehicle. The other driver was traveling around 60 mph. I was knocked unconscious and sustained injuries to my neck and...
- Arts Group Disappointed In 'Spindle' Auction Results The high bid of $2,075 fell well short of the reserve price for the remnants of the cars-on-a-spike sculpture.
- 'Wayne's World' Cars From Berwyn 'Spindle' Not Exactly Hot Items The red 1967 Volkswagen Beetle and 1976 gray BMW 2002 from the top of the Berwyn spindle have fetched a top bid of $1,925 so far on eBay.
- Remember Berwyn's 'Spindle'? Two Of Its Punctured Cars Are Up For Auction Five thousand dollars is the minimum bid on eBay. WBBM's Bob Roberts reports.
- Thieves Steal 5 Luxury Cars In Libertyville, Lead Police On Chase In Wisconsin The vehicles were stolen Sunday night around 11:20 p.m. and about 15 minutes later, the thieves were across state lines leading police in Wisconsin on a high-speed chase.
- 3 Members Of Arlington Heights Family, Des Plaines Man Killed In Crash Around 9 p.m., a Mercedes Benz was traveling at a very high rate of speed on Northwest Highway, when it crashed head-on into a Chevy Impala that was attempting to turn into a parking lot near Mount Prospect Road.
- Man Carrying Infant Son Stole 2 Squad Cars In NW Indiana A Michigan man had his 7-month-old son with him when he stole two squad cars Wednesday afternoon and led police on a chase that ended when a helicopter spotted him running through the woods in northwest Indiana, police said.
- Few Takers For Winter Goods This Snowless Winter If you need snow shovels or protective pet booties, you're in luck. WBBM's Steve Miller reports.
- 5 Cars Stolen From Villa Park Dealership Lucky Motors manager Chuck Pickerill told reporters at the scene that five people entered the dealership through an overhead door and stole a Bentley, a Jaguar, a Honda, a Volvo and a Mercedes.