Latest Autos News
- Man Killed In Avondale Crash About 8:25 p.m., the man was driving west in the 2400 block of West Diversey when his vehicle struck several parked cars before coming to a stop, according to Chicago Police.
- AAA Study Finds No Benefit In Using Premium Gas A new AAA study revealed Tuesday that millions of Americans are wasting billions of dollars when they fill up their cars with premium gas.
- Chicago Woman Receives A Car Thanks To A Local Non-Profit A Chicago woman received a car thanks to a local non-profit, as a part of a Service Kings car giveaway.
- Police Warn Of Man Targetting Women In Hickory Hills, Palos Hills Most recently, a woman was attacked outside a 24-hour gym at 96th and Roberts Road in Hickory Hills on Tuesday. Police said a man kidnapped the woman at gunpoint, and drove her to another location, where he tried to rape her.
- Police Warn Of Carjackings Near Lawndale, Garfield Park In Lawndale and nearby neighborhoods on the West Side, there have been six carjackings within a 20-week span.
- Girl In Hospital After Being Pinned To A Porch By An SUV In Chatham Firefighters say a 3-car collision set off the series of crashes
- Evanston Debates Whether To Backpedal On Protected Bike Lanes Bicyclists are now riding between the curb and parked cars. Residents say that makes traffic lanes too narrow. CBS 2's Jim Williams reports.
- Police Use High-Tech Tool To Combat Auto Thefts At least 20 recently stolen cars were found through “automatic license plate readers.” CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports.
- Police Shoot Person After Witnessing Homicide In Humboldt Park Chicago Police shot a male late Friday after witnessing a homicide in the West Side Humboldt Park neighborhood.
- Man Charged With Robbing Off-Duty CPD Officer At Gunpoint A man has been charged with robbing an off-duty Chicago Police officer of his gun and badge last week during a crime spree in the Lakeview neighborhood on the North Side.