Latest Autos News
- Auto Enthusiasts Get Swanky Car Condos In Naperville New condos are coming to Naperville, but they’re not exactly what you picture when you think condominiums. It won’t be suburbanites living in the two-story complex. It will be a home for their car collections.
- Wheels Disappearing Off SUVs In Lincoln Park Not by themselves. Thieves are leaving the expensive vehicles on blocks. CBS 2's Mike Parker reports.
- Good Samaritan Comes To Rescue Of Man Inside Car That Plunged Into Lake Michigan Police in Waukegan are crediting a good Samaritan with rescuing a man from a car that had just plunged into the lake at the Waukegan Yacht Club.
- Did Doggie Do? Or Did Uber Try To Pull A Fast One? How could little Boogie cause so much trouble?
- Alderman: Suburban Commuters Who Work In Chicago Should Pay $200 Fee One alderman is pushing the idea as a way to plug a city budget hole. CBS 2's Jeremy Ross reports.
- Couple's Vehicle Taken For High-Speed Joy Ride During Tune-Up Shades of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Dash-cam video shows how a car left at a Chicago-area dealership got one heck of a test drive this week. CBS 2's Brad Edwards reports.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Good Samaritans Pull Teen From Burning SUV On Lake Shore Drive Two Good Samaritans came to the rescue of a teenage driver who had lost control of his vehicle and crashed on Lake Shore Drive Saturday morning.
- Several Dogs Missing After Dog Day Care Van Carjacked The owner of the Urban Out Sitters Dog Day Care says a van carrying five dogs was carjacked at gunpoint by two men Wednesday.
- Some Cabbies Stage Loop 'Work Stoppage' After Uber Gets City License Some Chicago cab drivers staged a work stoppage Tuesday morning, protesting what they see as unfair competition from the less-regulated ride-sharing industry, a day after city officials granted a “transportation network provider” license to Uber.