Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- Levine: Brett Anderson Eyeing No. 5 Starter's Role For Cubs After an injury-plagued 2016, Anderson is feeling good now.
- Levine: Cubs' Kyle Schwarber Embracing 3rd Catcher Role Schwarber is working on a new catching style to lessen the strain on his surgically repaired left knee.
- Levine: Tom Ricketts Addresses His Championship Cubs "I hope that with continued success, we will make that 'C' into a symbol of winning," Ricketts says.
- Levine: Cubs' Jon Lester Adjusting To Life Without David Ross "He wants to get better, and he is eager to please," Lester says of young catcher Willson Contreras.
- Pace Of Play, Potential Strike Zone Changes On Baseball Deck It's not yet clear if the strike zone change will be implemented for 2017.
- Levine: Anthony Rizzo's Leadership Role Is Timely For Cubs "He understands how to win," manager Joe Maddon says of Rizzo. "He knows how to play every day."
- Theo Epstein: First Championship Doesn't Make These Cubs Any Less Hungry For Next One "Whatever your experience was as a Cubs fan before, I believe it will be only better now that we've won," Epstein says.
- Greg Maddux Pranks Kris Bryant By Dressing In Disguise, Serving As A Sound Man Be careful to know who's actually throwing you batting practice.
- Levine: Kris Bryant, Cubs Know Avoiding Complacency Is Key Now "The goal from here on out is to win the World Series," Bryant says.
- Levine: Jake Arrieta Open-Minded About Long-Term Deal With Cubs Set to be a free agent after the 2017 season, Arrieta hopes to remain with the organization that helped him retool.
- Cubs' Kyle Schwarber Cleared To Catch Schwarber was cleared after an evaluation by Dr. Stephen Gryzlo on Tuesday.
- Levine: Can Cubs Repeat As World Series Champions? Focus Is On 2017 The Cubs are aiming to make a different kind of history in 2017.
- Joe Maddon Introduces New Cubs Slogans For 2017, Headlined By Being 'Authentic,' 'Uncomfortable' Maddon has four phrases he wants the 2017 Cubs to live by, and he explained each.
- Kyle Schwarber Scheduled For 3rd Catcher's Role In Spring Training Schwarber wants to catch still but understands it may not be worth the medical risk.
- Emma: Cubs Spring Training Primer Can the Cubs win it all again in 2017?
- Baffoe: I Don’t Know What To Feel This Cubs Spring Training, Which Is OK As a Cubs fan, what's there to be bothered about now and into this regular season?
- Reports: Travis Wood Agrees To Deal With Royals Wood had a 2.95 ERA in 61 innings last season in 77 appearances for the Cubs.
- Cubs, Red Sox Tabbed By Bovada As Co-Favorites To Win World Series The Cubs and Red Sox have both been listed at +450 to win the title.
- Cubs' Anthony Rizzo Walks Red Carpet At Grammys A few days before reporting for spring training, Rizzo was hanging in Hollywood.
- Bernstein: Cubs Spring Training Just More Uncharted Waters The entire Cubs ecology has been irreparably altered after a World Series title.