Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Cubs Top Brewers 4-2 MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Kyle Hendricks scattered four hits and Anthony Rizzo continued his homer binge to lead the Chicago Cubs to a 4-2 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday night. Rizzo made it four straight games with a home run with a three-run...
- Cubs Top Brewers 4-1 MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Jason Hammel beat Milwaukee for the seventh consecutive decision with his first win in almost two months and Anthony Rizzo homered to lead the Chicago Cubs past the rebuilding Brewers 4-1 on Friday night. Hammel (6-5) improved to...
- Levine: Cubs Additions Make Sense For Now And Future The addition of starting pitcher Dan Haren and reliever Tommy Hunter appear to be the perfect fit for what the Chicago Cubs are all about in 2015.
- Levine: White Sox Non-Move Could Be A Plus “If we continue to play like we have, we will be just fine,” White Sox GM Rick Hahn said about standing pat at the deadline.
- Cubs Acquire Reliever Tommy Hunter From Orioles Chicago traded away Triple-A outfielder Junior Lake.
- Cubs Acquire Dan Haren From Marlins Haren has a 3.42 ERA and 1.09 WHIP this season.
- Preview: Cubs-Brewers Jason Hammel opposes Taylor Jungmann tonight at Miller Park.
- Anthony Rizzo's 3-Run Homer Pushes Cubs Past Brewers With Chicago trailing 2-0 in the eighth, Rizzo hit a blast to give the Cubs the lead.
- Reports: Blue Jays Acquire David Price From Tigers Price has a 2.53 ERA and 1.11 WHIP this season.
- Preview: Cubs-Brewers Jake Arrieta opposes Jimmy Nelson tonight at Miller Park.
- Jon Lester: Trading Deadline Anxiety Can Be Real Lester was a bundle of nerves leading up to getting moved in 2014.
- Jon Lester Brilliant, Striking Out 14 As Cubs Top Rockies Anthony Rizzo hit a two-run homer to help Chicago to a 3-2 win.
- Levine: Joe Maddon Tells Starlin Castro He Won't Be Traded "I want to be here and stay here," Castro says.
- Cubs Make Series Of Roster Moves, Place Reliever Neil Ramirez On 15-Day DL The Cubs also called up right-handers Yoervis Medina and Ben Rowen.
- Cubs' Kyle Schwarber To Start In Left Field For First Time Joe Maddon is doing everything he can to get Schwarber's bat into the Cubs' lineup.
- Preview: Rockies-Cubs Eddie Butler opposes Jon Lester this afternoon at Wrigley Field.
- Rockies Beat Cubs, 7-2 D.J. LeMahieu had three hits and scored twice to help the Colorado Rockies get a win in their first game after trading Troy Tulowitzki.
- Levine: Pitching Is Top Priority For Cubs In the thick of a wild-card race, the Cubs need to make a deal and do it soon.
- Preview: Rockies-Cubs Yohan Flande opposes Dallas Beeler tonight at Wrigley Field.
- Levine: Kris Bryant Comes Through For Cubs Bryant broke out of a slump with a walk-off two-run homer Monday against the Rockies.