Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
- Arrieta Goes 4 shutout Innings, Homers As Cubs Rout Rockies Jake Arrieta pitched four shutout innings and also homered, doubled and drove in four runs as the split-squad Chicago Cubs routed the Colorado Rockies 18-4 Saturday.
- Frazier Homers, Drives In 4 As Reds Beat Cubs Todd Frazier hit his fourth home run this spring and drove in four runs as the Cincinnati Reds beat a Chicago Cubs split squad 9-5 Saturday.
- Levine: Cubs, Orioles Discuss Trade For Castillo The Cubs have heard from numerous clubs about catcher Welington Castillo's availability.
- Cubs Muscle Past White Sox, Samardzija With 6-3 Win Jorge Soler and Chris Coghlan each hit two-run homers, and Starlin Castro and Anthony Rizzo also connected.
- Rob Manfred Thinks Scott Boras Should Mind His Own Business Regarding Kris Bryant The Cubs get to decide what's best for them, Manfred says, not an agent.
- Feds: Rooftop Owner Scammed Cubs Out Of Royalties A 46-year-old owner of one of the rooftop clubs locked in dispute with the Chicago Cubs over Wrigley Field views is accused of defrauding the baseball team and tax authorities out of $600,000.
- Pujols Hits 3-Run Homer To Help Angels Beat Cubs, 8-4 Travis Wood homered for the Cubs as a pinch-hitter.
- Levine: Cubs' Jon Lester Looks Good In Minor League Start Lester will make his final spring start on March 31. He is likely to pitch in a minor-league game again.
- Cubs Trim Spring Roster To 40 Players With 12 Moves Albert Almora and Kyle Schwarber were among those assigned to minor league camp.
- Fall Out Boy To Perform At Wrigley Before Cubs-Cardinals Opener Opening Night's an even bigger show now.
- Ricketts: Wrigley Field Renovation Likely To Take An Extra Year This would have the $375-million project done before the 2019 season.
- Levine: Javier Baez's Destination Is An Organization-Wide Decision Maddon isn't as worried about Baez's strikeouts as others are.
- The Bernstein Brief: Theo Epstein Drops The Mic On Scott Boras Epstein eloquently defended the decision to start Kris Bryant in the minors.
- Walker Runs Shutout Streak To 18 Innings In Mariners' Win Over Cubs Starlin Castro returned after dealing with a groin injury.
- Levine: Jon Lester Ready To Rebuild Arm Strength Lester will throw in minor league games in his next two starts.
- Ricketts Silent On Rooftop Owners’ Opposition At City Club Luncheon Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts was mum on the rooftop owners' efforts to stop a 2,200-square-foot video board in right field.
- Scott Boras Is Still On His Crusade To Get Kris Bryant On Opening Day Roster Baseball is "injured" if Bryant isn't suiting up for the Cubs on April 5, Boras says.
- A's Beat Cubs, 14-2 Edwin Jackson might be thinking he wishes he never found his way to work.
- Levine: Edwin Jackson Bombed In Brief Outing After Late Arrival A road trip gone bad should have told Jackson it wasn’t going to be his day.
- Shields, Hammel Dominate Early Innings As Padres Top Cubs James Shields pitched five no-hit innings, and Tommy Medica hit a tiebreaking two-run homer in the eighth as the Padres won 6-1.