Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- The Bernstein Brief: Cubs Mad About Reds Hitting Kris Bryant For the Cubs, there's no upside to a beanball war with the bottom-feeding Reds.
- Mets Hold Off Cubs As Familia Gets Out Of 9th-Inning Jam New York rallied with a three-run seventh inning and won 4-3.
- With Clayton Kershaw On DL, Could Jake Arrieta Start The All-Star Game? Mets manager Terry Collins will manage the National League and make the decision.
- Preview: Cubs-Mets John Lackey opposes Steven Matz tonight at Citi Field.
- Cubs Roll Past Reds For 3-Game Sweep Anthony Rizzo got it started early with a three-run inside-the-park homer, and Chicago won 9-2.
- Cubs Find What's Hampered Jake Arrieta Lately: Mental Approach Contributing To Mechanical Flaw "That's not acceptable for Jake," pitching coach Chris Bosio says of ho-hum results recently for Arrieta. "That's not acceptable for us."
- Preview: Cubs-Reds Kyle Hendricks opposes Cody Reed at Great American Ball Park this afternoon.
- Maddon's Mad Scientist Managing, Big 15th Inning Push Cubs Past Reds Chicago used three relievers -- yes, pitchers -- in left field in extra innings.
- Joe Maddon On Kris Bryant's Historic Night: 'Probably The Best Offensive Performance I've Seen' "It was almost like he was taking batting practice in an All-Star Game," Maddon says of Bryant.
- Perfect Time To Remember Reporter's Epic Love, Spot-On Take For Kris Bryant In June 2013 Kevin Acee's grandiose, lofty praise for Bryant was dead on and will induce a laugh.
- Preview: Cubs-Reds Jon Lester opposes John Lamb tonight at Great American Ball Park.
- Bernstein: Kris Bryant's Cool Avoids Controversy Despite raucous cheering from Cubs fans and prodding from teammates, Bryant didn't take a curtain call on the road.
- Cubs' Jake Arrieta Gets Win Over Reds, Thanks To Offensive Boost From Kris Bryant Arrieta gave up a season-high five runs in five innings, but Bryant had three homers and six RBIs to lead Chicago.
- Cubs' Kris Bryant Makes History With Monster Game Against Reds Bryant became the first player in the modern era to have three homers and two doubles in a game.
- Cubs' Entire Infield, Dexter Fowler Leading All-Star Voting The Cubs could become the first team since 1963 to feature a starting infield in the All-Star Game.
- Cubs Call Up Reliever Joel Peralta The 40-year-old Peralta joins the Cubs bullpen.
- Cubs' Jake Arrieta Forced To Get Tattoo For Losing College World Series Wager Arrieta and Tommy La Stella made a pretty hefty bet for the College World Series.
- Preview: Cubs-Reds Jake Arrieta opposes Dan Straily tonight at Great American Ball Park.
- Fernandez Fans 13 As Marlins Take Series From Cubs With 6-1 Win Jose Fernandez delivered another gem at Marlins Park, allowing one run in seven innings and striking out 13.
- Marlins Top Cubs, 9-6 Cubs starter John Lackey (7-4) gave up a season-high seven runs in 4 1/3 innings.