Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Kris Bryant's Error Sets Up Joey Votto's Winning Homer As Reds Top Cubs Bryant's error with two outs in the top of the ninth proved quite costly.
- Watch: Javy Baez Swung So Hard At An Aroldis Chapman Fastball That He Fell Down Baez apparently had just one goal in mind in Wednesday's ninth inning: hit a three-run homer.
- Levine: Joe Maddon's Aversion To Batting Practice Is Paying Off "I really prefer fresh," Maddon says.
- Jorge Soler Believes He'll Be Back Before End Of Regular Season Soler is recovering from a left oblique strain.
- Jake Arrieta: 'We've Got A Shot To Do Some Pretty Special Things' Arrieta also addresses his Cy Young chances and long-term future with the Cubs.
- Preview: Reds-Cubs Raisel Iglesias opposes Jason Hammel this afternoon at Wrigley Field.
- Levine: Kyle Schwarber Ignites Cubs' Comeback Joe Maddon wanted Schwarber to stay patient amid his slump. He did.
- Schwarber Hits 2-Run HR To Power Cubs Past Reds, 5-4 Schwarber's two-run homer in the bottom of the seventh was the difference.
- Emma: These Youthful Cubs Can Handle What's To Come The Cubs seem to be oblivious to the looming pressure.
- Levine: Javier Baez Can Win Second Base Job The Baez promotion was based on September's expanded rosters, as well as a need for an everyday second baseman.
- Cubs DFA Rafael Soriano, James Russell To Make Room For September Additions The Cubs called up four players from Triple-A Iowa.
- Joe Maddon Gets His Wish: 'High-IQ' Javier Baez Is Joining The Cubs Maddon has been a big supporter of Baez since spring training.
- Preview: Reds-Cubs Anthony DeSclafani opposes Dan Haren tonight at Wrigley Field.
- Reds Pull Away From Cubs, 13-6 Cincinnati tackled on six unearned runs in the ninth off Chicago relievers Travis Wood and James Russell after second baseman Starlin Castro committed two of his three errors in the inning.
- Levine: Cubs' Jake Arrieta Adds Leadership To His Pitching Resume The red-hot Arrieta is much more than just another guy on a 25-man roster.
- Levine: Austin Jackson Shores Up Cubs' Defense, Depth The Cubs acquired the 28-year-old Jackson from Seattle on Monday.
- Cubs Acquire Outfielder Austin Jackson Chicago will send a player to be named later and an international draft slot to Seattle.
- Optimism Growing Among Cubs Fans On this last day of August, the Cubs have a comfortable five and a half game lead in the wild card race.
- Cubs/White Sox Prospect Watch: Javier Baez Has A 16-Game Hitting Streak Here's our weekly look at how the top prospects are faring for the Cubs and White Sox.
- Preview: Reds-Cubs Michael Lorenzen opposes Kyle Hendricks tonight at Wrigley Field.