Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- Chris Bosio: Cubs' Aroldis Chapman On Board For 2 Innings Of Work In Postseason Games Chapman prefers to be called upon for three-out saves but is up for anything in the playoffs.
- Preview: Cubs-Pirates Jake Arrieta opposes Jameson Taillon tonight at PNC Park.
- Cubs Continue Dominance Of Pirates In 6-4 Win Chris Coghlan hit a three-run triple to lead Chicago to victory.
- Cubs' Joe Maddon: Still 'A Little' Wiggle Room In Deciding Postseason Bullpen Roles Setup man Hector Rondon has struggled lately, giving up five runs in his past 1 1/3 innings.
- Preview: Cubs-Pirates John Lackey opposes Ryan Vogelsong tonight at PNC Park.
- Cubs' Joe Maddon's Only Concern With Kyle Hendricks On Monday Was His Alma Mater's Mascot Maddon was really preoccupied with Dartmouth's nickname and whether it had a mascot.
- Cubs Win Their 100th Game With 12-2 Rout Of Pirates Javier Baez hit a grand slam and drove in a career-high six runs while major league ERA leader Kyle Hendricks pitched six scoreless innings.
- Jon Lester: Pirates, Not Cardinals, Are Cubs' Top Rival The Cubs and Cardinals could rematch in the NLDS again this October.
- Baffoe: Sunday Was A Day Of Odd Ends Some bring us joy for decades, others are a fireworks display that have us grasping at echoes.
- Preview: Cubs-Pirates Kyle Hendricks opposes Chad Kuhl tonight at PNC Park.
- Levine: David Ross 'Overwhelmed' By 'Amazing' Ovations From Cubs Fans, Teammates Ross homered in his final regular-season game at Wrigley Field.
- David Ross Homers As Cubs Beat Cardinals, 3-1 The Cubs' 99 wins are their most since 1935, when they went 100-54.
- Cubs' David Ross Homers In Wrigley Field Finale, Gets Multiple Curtain Calls The retiring Ross received a bevy of standing ovations in his last regular-season game at Wrigley.
- Levine: Cubs Players Remember The 'Special' Jose Fernandez The 24-year-old Fernandez tragically died in a boating accident early Sunday morning.
- Levine: Cubs' Kris Bryant Not Content With Just A Breakout Regular Season Bryant's the MVP frontrunner but only has his eyes on the postseason right now.
- Cardinals Crush Jason Hammel, Cubs In 10-4 Win If the Cardinals reach the playoffs and win the wild-card game, they would return to Wrigley Field for the start of the NL Division Series.
- Levine: Jason Hammel Personifies Cubs' Championship Goal "Whether or not I am on the roster, I am still going to enjoy it," Hammel says of his postseason fate.
- Cubs 'W' Flag Has Long History Beyond Wrigley Field Ever wondered what the meaning was behind the Cubs "W" flag?
- Levine: Cubs' Jake Arrieta Back To His Dominant Self Controlling his effort was key to seven shutout innings Friday, Arrieta said.
- Cubs Shut Out Cardinals For 98th Win, Their Most Since 1945 Jake Arrieta struck out 10 in seven scoreless innings to improve to 18-7.