Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- Levine: Travis Wood Steps Up For Cubs In Emergency Relief After Jason Hammel left with a cramp, Wood and three relievers combined for seven perfect innings.
- Cubs Beat Dodgers 2-0, Jason Hammel Exits Early With Leg Cramp Travis Wood and three relievers combined for seven perfect innings.
- Levine: Jake Arrieta Holds Great Respect For Clayton Kershaw Arrieta was human in his last start, though he's looking to reach 10-0 on Tuesday.
- Zobrist, Montero Homer, Lackey Sharp As Cubs Sweep Phillies Ben Zobrist hit a three-run homer, and John Lackey pitched seven solid innings.
- Levine: Cubs' Starting Pitching Key To Baseball's Best Record The Cubs' starting pitchers have a baseball-best 2.52 ERA this season.
- Kyle Hendricks Pitches 5-Hitter, Cubs Beat Phillies 4-1 Hendricks (3-4) struck out seven and walked none.
- Levine: Cubs' Jon Lester Bounces Back With Support Of Long Ball Lester threw 6 1/3 strong innings to help the Cubs to a 6-2 win against the Phillies.
- Emma: David Ross Will Remember His 100th Home Run Ross savored the moments of his milestone day at Wrigley Field.
- After Rain Delays, Chicago Cubs Seal 6-2 Win Over Phillies The Cubs held slumping slugger Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward out of the lineup but still showed plenty of pop.
- Levine: Kris Bryant Is The Man For All Positions For Cubs Bryant started at first base for the first time in his big league career on Friday afternoon.
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs Are Always Looking To Add Pitching Help, Hitting Not So Much Hoyer expects the Cubs to add some pitching help later in the summer.
- Preview: Phillies-Cubs Adam Morgan opposes Jon Lester this afternoon at Wrigley Field.
- Listen: Tannehill's Pat Hughes 'Wooly Bully' Montage Just pure radio gold here.
- Baffoe: The Cubs 'Slump' & Bad Drugs A lot of baseball standards haven’t quite fit these Cubs.
- Fan At Busch Stadium Is So Torn Over His Allegiance To Cubs, Cardinals We're not sure how to explain this one.
- Cubs Hang On For An Adventurous 9-8 Win Against Cardinals The Cubs have won 23 straight regular-season games when Jake Arrieta starts.
- There's A Giant Kris Bryant Mural In Wrigleyville A 50-foot-by-60-foot mural has been painted on the said of HVAC Pub, a block south of Wrigley Field.
- Preview: Cubs-Cardinals Jake Arrieta opposes Carlos Martinez this afternoon at Busch Stadium.
- Cubs Rout Cardinals, 12-3 Jason Hammel pitched 7 1/3 stingy innings and had a two-run double in the Chicago's six-run first.
- Cubs' Joe Maddon Not A Fan Of MLB's Plan To Adjust Strike Zone The competition committee is moving forward with a motion to raise the lower boundary of the strike zone.