Pro Football Kickoff
- Jacksonville Jaguars Place All Of Their Eggs In Basket Of Blake Bortles It may be ugly at times in 2014, but Bortles will be unnerved and will benefit by going through any growing pains this fall as the Jaguars have much work to do before competing in the AFC South.
- Sharrif Floyd Looks To Continue Vikings Tradition Of Good Defensive Tackles The Minnesota Vikings have a long tradition of having very good defensive tackles. They drafted Sharrif Floyd in the first round of the 2013 draft in hopes that he can continue the trend. He learned a lot of from former teammate Kevin Williams and...
- Major NFL Rule Changes For 2014 Season The biggest rule change of the 2014 NFL season won't require a single edit in the rule book. That's because, technically, it's not a change. The league has simply made aggressive play in the defensive backfield a "point of emphasis" Initiating...
- Durkin: Impressions From Bears-Seahawks If the third preseason game is truly a dress rehearsal, the Bears need a wardrobe change.
- Seahawks Flatten Bears 34-6 Jay Cutler played the first half for Chicago and was 12 of 20 for 157 yards and an interception.
- Preview: Bears-Seahawks Chicago and Seattle kick off at 9 p.m. tonight in the Pacific Northwest.
- Spiegel's Bears-Seahawks Over/Unders The guys are pondering how many missed tackles Chris Conte will have.