Latest NFL News
- Report: NFL Used Grant Park For Free During Draft The Chicago Park District waived costs of around $1 million for the NFL, the Tribune reported.
- Matt Forte On Uncertain Bears Future: 'All I Can Do Is Play' Forte has one year left on his contract with Chicago.
- George McCaskey Expresses Sadness For Victims, Regret For Ray McDonald Signing McCaskey took ownership for signing McDonald, who was released Monday after another arrest.
- Ray McDonald Accused Of Breaking Down Door, Trying To Take Infant In Emergency Audio Recordings The Bears released McDonald on Monday afternoon.
- 911 Tapes Pertaining To Ray McDonald's Latest Arrest Released The Bears released McDonald on Monday after his third arrest since August.
- Baffoe: The Apology George McCaskey Should Make But Won't McCaskey's priorities are out of line, and it's embarrassing.
- Bernstein: Stupid Bears Got Conned This is bad for the Bears, casting a pall of doubt and distrust over every level of ownership and management, just at the time new energy from the very top spurred the kind of regime change that inspired fans to embrace some hope.
- DiCaro: Bears Responsible For Message They Sent To Ray McDonald, Other Players The Bears sent a message that they stand firmly behind whatever stories their players choose to tell them.
- Bears Release Ray McDonald After Domestic Violence Arrest It's McDonald's third domestic violence arrest since last August.
- Bears' Ray McDonald Arrested For Domestic Violence, Child Endangerment Bears defensive lineman Ray McDonald is in trouble with the law again after being arrested for domestic violence and possible child endangerment, according to Santa Clara police.