Latest NFL News
- Bernstein: Other NBA Teams Try Hard, Too Four NBA teams remain in the running for the title, and the never-say-die Bulls are not one of them because, well, they died.
- Ten Foot Mailbag: Oh No, There’s A Packers Fan Reality Show First, the show will be awful, even by reality TV standards.
- Baffoe: NFL Retirees Getting A Soldier's Treatment Celebrate them as they work for us, making us feel good. Buy stock in the slogans. Don attire supporting them. Forget about them once they can’t fight for us anymore. Am I talking about soldiers or football players?
- Durkin: Projected Bears Rookie Contract Pool By Dan Durkin (CBS) Rookie minicamp kicks off Friday at Halas Hall, providing the coaching staff their first glimpse of the newest crop of Bears on the practice field. Off the field, Bears chief contract negotiator Cliff Stein has been his usual...
- Bernstein: Phil Emery Is A Hipster When Bears GM Phil Emery uses a first-round pick on somebody you never even thought about, it’s because he’s been on that tip for a while, already. You know, before it was cool.
- Durkin: NFL Mock Draft 3.0 It’s draft day eve, and NFL fans are downright giddy. This is the most unpredictable draft I can recall in years, simply because of the lackluster quarterback class.
- Key NFL Draft Picks To Fill NFC North Offensive, Defensive Holes The 2013 NFL Draft will take place this week, so let's take a look at which holes each team in the NFC North needs to fill to have a successful draft.
- Durkin: NFL Mock Draft 2.0 It’s hard to believe that the NFL Draft is only two weeks away. Several recent quarterback transactions have shaken up my top-10, which has a cascading effect throughout the first round.
- Report: 4 NFL Players Could All Come Out On Same Day When will the NFL have its first openly gay player?
- Report: Packers Close To Making Rodgers Highest-Paid Player In NFL History Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is on the verge of becoming a wealthy man - perhaps the wealthiest man the NFL has ever seen.