Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Syndicated Local
Governor Pat Quinn has signed a mass transit reform law intended to make the operations of transit agencies more transparent and accountable.
1 hour ago
Prosecutors say 34-year-old Charles Tate was keeping the pit bulls, which had no access to water from their cages.
15 hours ago
Chicago police say the boy discovered a loaded gun, which went off while he or a playmate was handling it.
16 hours ago
Nouveau Tavern has filed a lawsuit against the city for, among several allegations, pulling the club’s liquor license for a weekend; “conducting unfounded over-crowding investigations”; and using tactics “clearly meant to harass, intimidate.”
18 hours ago
Federal prosecutors said the gang’s violent crimes are numerous, including allegations they regularly moved hundreds of pounds of illicit drugs and killed at least two people.
22 hours ago
- LLWS: Jackie Robinson West Game Most Watched Program In Chicago 22 hours ago
- Flight To O’Hare Makes Emergency Landing In Peoria 23 hours ago
- Why You May Have Gotten An Emergency Phone Alert Last Night 23 hours ago
- De La Salle Celebrates 125th Anniversary 24 hours ago
- Two Parolees Charged In Harvey Standoff 08/22/2014
- Forget The Keys And Combo, New Lock Opens With A Phone App 08/22/2014
- Man Charged With Biting Two People At Lollapalooza 08/22/2014
- Chicago A Top Terror Target; Ominous Tweet Connects ISIS Threat In City 08/22/2014
- No Disciplinary Action For Jail Staff After Visitor Trapped For 32 Hours 08/22/2014
- Southwest Suburbs Hit Hardest By Flooding; Burbank Schools Closed 08/22/2014
- Parents Mourn 9-Year-Old “Little Homey” Slain In Grand Crossing 08/22/2014
- Charges Pending In This Week’s Harvey Hostage Standoff 08/21/2014
- Chicagoan Arrested In Ferguson Says Police There Are ‘Out Of Control’ 08/21/2014
- Reward To Find Child’s Killer Grows To $13,500 08/21/2014