Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Syndicated Local
WBBM’s Steve Miller has reaction from one of the areas that would be most affected.
5 hours ago
Nicole Ellison tired of waiting for someone to fix the crumbling stairs outside the field house at Altgeld Park. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
6 hours ago
Aidan Garcia was walking to a community center in his East Chicago, Ind. neighborhood Tuesday when he was attacked by a 5-year-old Pitbull named Drizzy.
7 hours ago
Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan has co-sponsored the measure. He said it’s a good idea, even if the state continues to face financial challenges.
8 hours ago
Ald. Tom Tunney (44th) said he’s not yet ready to embrace the CTA’s plans to build elevated bypass tracks that would eliminate a traffic bottleneck for three of its rail lines – the Red, Brown, and Purple – and speed up rush hour trains on the North Side.
9 hours ago
- Chicago Bakeries Make List Of Best Cupcakes In America 9 hours ago
- CTA Bypass Project Would Eliminate Bottleneck For Red, Brown, Purple Lines 10 hours ago
- How Many Millionaires In Illinois? 11 hours ago
- Kirk Reverses Course, Endorses Oberweis Against Durbin 11 hours ago
- Jabari Parker, Former Simeon Star, To Enter NBA Draft 12 hours ago
- Lake Station Mayor, Wife Plead Innocent To Corruption Charges 12 hours ago
- Mayor Names Task Force To Find Location For Lucas Museum 13 hours ago
- First Mustang Owner, A Chicago Teacher, ‘Felt Like A Movie Star’ 14 hours ago
- CTA Still Examining Three Options To Extend Red Line South 17 hours ago
- Trucker Released After Questioning In Hit-And-Run That Killed 12-Year-Old Boy 17 hours ago
- Missing Boys, Mother Found Safe In Wisconsin 18 hours ago
- Lyons Residents Vent At Village Meeting On Police Layoffs 04/16/2014
- CUB Promises To Fight Potential ComEd Rate Hike 04/16/2014
- Mother Of Amber Creek Speaks For First Time Since Daughter’s Murder 04/16/2014