Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Syndicated Local
Dr. Muhammad Hamadeh, a pulmonary specialist who runs the sleep clinic at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, said losing an hour of sleep when you set clocks forward in spring can aggravate existing sleep disorders.
3 hours ago
Sahan Kourouma views the battle as the big guy trying to sit on the little people. She’s run her Motherland Salon in Hyde Park for about 20 years. The new owners of her building want her out, but her lease runs until 2015.
3 hours ago
A Washington Heights thrift store employee died Friday after a small gun hidden in discarded clothing accidentally went off and fatally wounded her.
4 hours ago
Chicago drivers can’t be blamed for feeling a bit of collective angst as a bumper crop of potholes has turned many streets into the seeming equivalent of an off-road adventure through a rocky canyon.
5 hours ago
Cardinal Francis George will undergo a new round of chemotherapy, after his doctors found fresh signs of cancer surrounding his right kidney.
7 hours ago
- Police Investigate Whether Rope At UIC Was Hate Crime Or Prank 7 hours ago
- Republican Lawmakers Want To End Special State Funding For CPS 8 hours ago
- Teen Struck, Killed By Metra Train On Northwest Side 9 hours ago
- Prosecutors Rest Case Against Kustok; Defense Calls Expert Witness 10 hours ago
- Feds: Man Called Cops After Drugs Were Seized 11 hours ago
- Is It Ill-Advised For Doctors To Google Their Patients? 19 hours ago
- Two Years After Son’s Murder, Mother Waits For Resolution 19 hours ago
- Family Claims Elementary Teacher Struck Student, 12 19 hours ago
- City Work Crews Finally Free Car Stuck In Block Of Ice 20 hours ago
- City Hall Following Trail Of Potholes, Cracks To Road Contractors 23 hours ago
- Ukraine, Seasonal Factors Driving Up Gasoline Prices 03/06/2014
- Car Collides With School Bus In Southern Wisconsin 03/06/2014
- ‘Shady Bandit’ Robs Latest Chicago Bank 03/06/2014
- Meet The Man Who Coined The Word ‘Chiberia’ 03/06/2014