The Boers And Bernstein Show
Latest HeadlinesBernstein: NFL Counts On Our Hypocrisy
- Bernstein: Confused Dungy In Conflict With Himself
- Bernstein: What If Mirotic Is Great?
- Bernstein: Erin Andrews Over Pam Oliver Raises Questions
- Analysis: Bulls Were Projected To Win 65 Games With James, Healthy Rose
- Bernstein: The Art Of Following Nothing
- Watch: Anti-Gambling Ad Features A Kid Who's Sad Because His Dad Bet On Germany
- Bernstein: Bulls Working On Bigger Things
- Whoops: Soccer Twitter Page Tweets Chicago Blackhawks Rally Photo
- Bernstein: World Cup Soccer's Pretty Cool
- Bernstein: Should Blackhawks Head Away From The Indian Logo?
- Bernstein: Go Big, Bulls
- Rick Reilly Compares Martin Kaymer's Dominance To Nazi Germany
- Baffoe: Rooting For The Baffoes In The World Cup
- Bernstein: Heat's Struggles Intriguing For Bulls
- Bernstein: Stopping Baseball's Spiral Of Stupidity
The Boers and Bernstein Show
July 28, 2014In the fifth hour of the show today the guys talk to The Score's Dan Durkin about Bears training camp. They discuss the D-Line and the mixing of the first team and second team due to injuries. They also talk about the Bears Vegas odds, do Ten Seconds of Glory and cross-talk with Laurence Holmes.
July 28, 2014In the fourth hour of the show today the guys discuss Derrick Rose's progress coming into next season. They continue their conversation about the domestic violence issues with Ray Rice and the NFL's response and continue to analyze Tony Dungy's comments about Michael Sam. They also briefly talk about the Big Ten Football Media Day, and the low
July 28, 2014In the third hour of the show today the guys talk to Greg Doyel of CBS sports to discuss Jay Paterno, Johnny Manziel and camping adventures. They also do the Second Half and continue their conversation on the Hall of Fame and share Bulls thoughts.
July 28, 2014In the second hour of the show today the guys talk to Len Kasper about the Cubs trade of Darwin Barney, Kyle Hendricks and the future of the Cubs. They also recap the Hall of Fame ceremonies last weekend. They discuss Stephen A. Smith's comments about Ray Rice and Zach Zaidman joins B&B to talk about Bears training camp news and nuggets.
July 28, 2014In the first hour of the show today the guys talk about the MLB Hall of Fame ceremonies and The Score's trip to Cooperstown.
Today's Most Popular Sports Stories
- Positive Returns On Day 1 Of Camp For Rose
- Watch: Patrick Kane Part Of New Gatorade Commercial
- D-Rose: Will Be Funny To See Doubters ‘Eat Their Words’
- Cubs To Trade Barney To Dodgers
- Jose Abreu Knows Just How Far To Hit The Ball For A Homer
- Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Short-Sighted Comments On Domestic Abuse
- Watch: White Sox Double-A Affiliate Barons Got In Two Huge Brawls
- Durkin’s Training Camp Notebook: New Defensive Line Sets The Tone
- Levine: Thomas A Champion Of Drug Testing
- Bernstein: NFL Counts On Our Hypocrisy
- ESPN’s Michelle Beadle Slams Stephen A. Smith for ‘Provocation’ Comments
- Bears Notes: Defense Shows Energy On Day 1
- Baffoe: The Absolutely Most Important Things To Pay Attention To In Bears Camp
- Trestman: We Want To Run 100 More Plays This Year
- Watch: Epic Outfield Fail By Ryan Rayburn
- Report: Orton Leaning Toward Retirement
- Emma: Stability, Weapons In Place For Same Old Cutler
- Kids, Don’t Wear Your Blues Shirts Around Patrick Kane
- 5 Punishments That Make Ray Rice’s 2-Game Suspension Seem Shockingly Lenient
- Forman: McDermott ‘A Fit With This Team In The Long Term’