The Boers And Bernstein Show
Latest HeadlinesBernstein: How A Smart Superstar Could Break The NBA
- Boers: Remembering Letterman's Late Night Run
- Bernstein: Let's See Northwestern Lead
- Bernstein: Abreu Already Raising Some Hope
- Cubs' New Mascot Clark 'Strangles' WBBM-TV Reporter Mike Puccinelli
- Bernstein: Really, Milwaukee?
- Words Matter: A White Sox Opening Day Proposal
- Bernstein: Ravens Excuse Rice's Violence
- Updated Odds To Win World Series: Dodgers, Cardinals, Tigers The Favorites
- #TOB2014 Championship Vote: Bears Safeties vs. Wrigley Rooftop Owners
- #TOB2014 Vote: Bears Safeties vs. The Bieber Family
- #TOB2014 Vote: Vladimir Putin vs. Wrigley Rooftop Owners
- Bernstein: Better Problems For Bears' Defense
- #TOB2014 Vote: Irresponsible Dog Owners vs. The Bieber Family
- #TOB2014 Vote: George Zimmerman vs. Vladimir Putin
- #TOB2014 Vote: 'Stand Your Ground' Law vs. Wrigley Rooftop Owners
The Boers and Bernstein Show
April 16, 2014In the fifth hour of the show today the guys gave their thoughts about an article written that attempts to explain the lack of African American players in baseball. They ended with a few thoughts on A.J. Pierzynski
April 16, 2014In the 4th hour of the show today the guys talked to Ethan Skolnick from bleacher report about all things Miami Heat in preparation for the NBA playoffs. The guys also talked about Masahiro Tanaka pitching a gem vs the Cubs, and a New York Times article about Jameis Winston.
April 16, 2014In the 3rd hour of the show today the guys took calls on the hypothetical scenario, what if a NBA player decided to take a minimum salary to win a title. They aslo start the 2nd half of the show and talk about a story invovling Yasiel Puig and his safe passage from Cuba to America.
April 16, 2014In the 2nd hour of the show today the guys talked to Berry Tramel, sports columnist for the Oklahoman, about the Oklahoma City Thunder in preparation for the NBA playoffs. They also pose a hypothetical scenario, which is what if a NBA player, in his prime, decided to play for a minimum so he could win a title.
April 16, 2014In the 1st hour of the show today the guys talked about Erik Johnson's performance last night, who their NBA MVP is, why Joakim Noah is not an MVP, and how Forman and Paxson continue to acquire talent for this Bulls team.
Today's Most Popular Sports Stories
- Blackhawks’ Kane, Saad Once Again Sporting Playoff Mullets
- Bulls’ Playoff Seeding Scenarios
- Report: NFL Schedule Set To Be Released Tuesday
- Bernstein: How A Smart Superstar Could Break The NBA
- Report: Florida State ‘Did Little’ To Investigate Winston Case, While Police Investigation Was Flawed
- Levine: Night Of Redemption For White Sox Hurlers
- View: Sports Illustrated Cover Features Several Thousand Proud Bostonians
- Hoge’s Bears Big Board: No. 16 WR Brandin Cooks
- Wisch: Is Derrick Rose Still No. 1 In Your Thoughts?
- Hoge: Quenneville Balances Lines In Preparation For Blues
- Report: Bears Hosted DT Louis Nix For Pre-Draft Visit
- Blackhawks Have 4th-Best Odds To Win Stanley Cup
- Baffoe: I See Alonzo Spellman In Aldon Smith
- Cubs-Yankees Game Postponed, Will Be Made Up As Part Of Wednesday Doubleheader
- Watch: Joakim Noah Can’t Believe It’s Snowing Again
- Fan Hits Chandler Parsons’ SUV After Running Red Light, Then Asks For Autograph
- Hoge’s Bears Offseason Notebook No. 10: Identifying Position Battles
- Boers: Remembering Letterman’s Late Night Run
- Bulls Sign Forward Greg Smith For Remainder Of Season
- Watch: Jeff Francoeur Was Tricked Into Believing His Triple-A Teammate Was Deaf