Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Uncategorized
Matt Adams drove in four runs, A.J. Pierzynski had three hits in his St. Louis debut and the Cardinals beat the Chicago Cubs 6-3 on Saturday to stop a four-game skid.
A ground-breaking ceremony was held Saturday in the Pullman neighborhood, on Chicago’s Far South Side for a $15 million, 140,000 square foot community center that will provide indoor practice facilities for multiple sports.
Activists on a campaign to get rid of red light and speed cameras in Chicago are out protesting today, buoyed by the Tribune’s analyses that found thousands of people may be due refunds for tickets they didn’t deserve.
Wednesday is National Cheesecake Day and Mark Kovacs and Freddie Turcios from The Cheesecake Factory have an easy recipe that you can try at home.
Watch Chris Daughtry discuss pro sports alliances, his time as a high school football player and why Lebron James would front his fantasy all-athlete band.
- Official Rules: Medieval Times – Golden Ticket Giveaway 07/24/2014
- Jacob Aho Benefit CBS Chicago–07/24/2014
- Police Say No Foul Play Involved After Nails Found In Slides At Oak Lawn Playground Last Month 07/23/2014
- One Dead In Broad Daylight Shooting At Busy Intersection In Skokie 07/22/2014
- Palestinian Supporters Protest Israel’s Attack On Gaza 07/20/2014
- Forest Park Welcomes New 16-Inch Softball Hall Of Fame 07/19/2014
- Parents Want Status Of Lane Tech Swim Coach Resolved 07/16/2014
- CPS Teacher Claims He Was Fired For Speaking Out On Alleged Wrongdoing 07/15/2014
- 6 Worst Injuries Of The 2014 World Cup 07/15/2014
- Visitor Trapped Inside Cook County Jail For 32 Hours Files Lawsuit 07/14/2014
- State Lawmakers Call On Quinn To Approve Ride-Sharing Regulations 07/14/2014
- Levine: Alcantara May Have To Return After Trading Deadline CBS Chicago–07/12/2014
- The Outrageous Concession Stand Food Served At The Texas Rangers’ Ballpark 07/11/2014
- If Your ‘Rainy Day’ Fund Is Dried Up, You Aren’t Alone 07/10/2014