Latest CHICAGO Verticals
Though Lollapalooza offers Chow Town, its very own “festival of food” as its website states, there are plenty of others options nearby. Whether you want a quick bite on the way in, a nice meal before the headlining sets, or a late night snack before you collapse into bed, this list includes a little bit of everything. Here are six easy options for dining in the Loop during the weekend of Lollapalooza.
Story by Marty Rosenbaum The Lollapalooza Pop-Up Store returns to Block 37 and offers Lolla & music fans alike the first opportunity to grab official Lollapalooza merchandise. The pop-up store is scheduled to open up […]
Block 37 brings an exciting lineup of music this summer right in the heart of the Loop. Located at 108 N. State Street, you can catch free (who doesn’t love that??) live music all summer long at Block 37, featuring many local Chicago artists.
If you happen to find yourself starving in the Loop this summer and it’s not Taste of Chicago, there are many great spots to escape the summer heat and chow down after a busy day of shopping or before heading over to Millennium Park for Downtown Sound.
It’s almost summertime in the city again and of course with that comes many more things to get out and do. If there’s one street in the Loop that you can step on and feel instantly more cultured; it’s State Street. Here’s a quick little guide of all things music related to do around State Street this summer!
- Best Running Clubs In Chicago 05/11/2015
- Best Hiking Trails In Chicago 05/11/2015
- Some Of The Best Running Trails In Chicago 05/11/2015
- 2014′s Week #15 Winner: Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings 12/08/2014
- 2014′s Week #14 Winner: Mesa Verde Flank with Grilled Relleno-style Quesadillas 12/08/2014
- 2014′s Week #13 Winner: Sriracha Bacon Chicken Bites 12/02/2014
- 2014′s Week #12 Winner: Brad’s Locally Famous Beer Dip 12/02/2014
- 2014′s Week #11 Winner: Amazing Meatballs 12/02/2014
- 2014′s Week #10 Winner: Game Winner Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos 12/02/2014
- 2014′s Week #9 Winner: Slow Cooker Spicy Bacon Mac N Cheese 10/29/2014
- 2014′s Week #8 Winner: Buffalo Chicken Dip Mini “Cupcakes” 10/29/2014
- 2014′s Week #7 Winner: Cheesy Beef and Bacon Potato Skins 10/29/2014
- 2014′s Week #6 Winner: Tailgate Cravin’ Crab Dip 10/07/2014
- 2014′s Week #5 Winner: Six Pack Pumpkin Chili 10/01/2014