Watch + Listen
Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Watch + Listen
The one-mile link through the Chicago Botanic Garden and the Cook County Forest Preserve District’s Turnbull Woods saw immediate and heavy use.
Nearly 800 workers at a Hammond manufacturing facility that supplies seats for Ford’s Chicago plant walked off the job this morning.
Some Chicago-area residents have cried uncle after this week’s drop in temperatures. CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports.
Police in the northwest suburb have been looking at “body cam” technology for about the last year.
Some homeowners say over the last three months they can’t have a conversation in their driveways – and that’s four miles from the western edge of the airport.
- Someone You Should Know: Alexys Fleming, Champion For Diabetes Research 09/12/2014
- Thief Makes Off With Boy Scouts’ Collection Box 09/12/2014
- Bulls Open New Practice Facility On West Side 09/12/2014
- Merrillville Officer’s Killer Was In Financial Trouble, But Had No Criminal Record 09/12/2014
- Watchdog Accuses Chicago Public Schools Of Violating Open Records Law 09/12/2014
- Construction Set For Two New Bridges Linking Bronzeville To Lakefront 09/12/2014
- Three Men, Including Convicted Killer, Charged In Little Village Burglary Ring 09/12/2014
- Advocate, NorthShore Hospitals To Merge 09/12/2014
- It’s A Smart Device — And A Piece Of Clothing 09/11/2014
- Taxi Slowdown Staged To Demand Fare Hike, Regulations For Competitors 09/11/2014
- Website, Photos Helping Feds Capture Bank Robbery Suspects 09/11/2014
- River Forest Honors 9-11 Victims With 13th Annual LemonAid Charity Event 09/11/2014
- CPS Kindergartners Learning To Write Code For First Time Ever 09/11/2014
- Congressmen Disappointed FAA Won’t Take Another Look At O’Hare Noise Levels 09/11/2014