Watch + Listen
Now on CBS
Latest CHICAGO Watch + Listen
They’re called e-cigarettes. While the battery-operated device has its critics, some say it has helped them stop smoking. CBS 2′s Suzanne Le Mignot reports.
11 hours ago
Rome is ready for these Chicagoans and the hundreds of thousands who’ll join them. CBS 2 Chief Correspondent Jay Levine reports.
12 hours ago
The Chicago City Council’s Health and Environment Committee has given preliminary approval to a partial ban on retailers using those flimsy and ubiquitous plastic bags.
13 hours ago
One of the most popular areas of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore will be closed through the summer.
13 hours ago
The Emanuel administration has now outlined regulations that would allow so-called ride-sharing services to legally co-exist with regular Chicago taxicab companies.
15 hours ago
- Study Shows Freshman On-Track Program Boosting CPS Grad Rates 16 hours ago
- Cops: Rape Of Woman Along Matteson Trail Could Be Related To Attacks In Other Towns 17 hours ago
- Kirk Opposes Rauner Push For Term Limits 18 hours ago
- Driver Charged In Roseland Crash That Injured 5 21 hours ago
- Investigator Dedicated To Identifying 7 Unknown Gacy Victims 04/23/2014
- Star Wars Fans Come Out In Force For George Lucas Museum Meeting 04/23/2014
- Judge Orders Woman Freed In Shaken Baby Case, Pending Appeal 04/23/2014
- Ordinance To Exempt Restaurants, Small Stores From Plastic Bag Ban 04/23/2014
- Sen. Kirk Pushes To Give Tax Break To Small Breweries 04/23/2014
- Students At Pope John XXIII School Learn Of Namesake’s Legacy Ahead Of Sainthood 04/23/2014
- City Council Committee Approves Higher Fines For Residents Using Suburban Parking Stickers 04/23/2014
- Theater Company Marks 450 Years Of Shakespeare With 24-Hour Marathon 04/23/2014
- Study Might Explain Why Trailer Parks Seem To Be Tornado Magnets 04/23/2014
- Four-Legged Lawnmowers Returning To O’Hare 04/23/2014