We put their music love to the test when the guys were in NYC, playing a backstage game of What’s That Song? Here’s what happened in the first round.
Watch the boys try to guess songs by Christina Aguilera, LMFAO, the Beatles, Barry White, blink-182 and more. And Tom Parker, of course, gets a little bit dirty.
EDM superstar Deadmau5 is set to headline a special post-GRAMMYS benefit concert on February 10 at the House of Blues on Sunset in West Hollywood to support Children’s Orthopedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. […]
The pranksters of pop are back and happily took the challenge of playing What’s That Song with Radio.com. We were impressed with their vast musical knowledge and must admit, they nearly made us shart, Al […]
Former Diddy protégé Shyne has gone on a Twitter tear against the president. The Belize-born rapper has been calling out President Barack Obama for not doing more to curb the murder rate in the president’s hometown of […]
The British singer confirms Taylor Swift and Harry Styles’ relationship while picking which GRAMMY nominees he’d kill, marry and snog — British slang for kissing.
Earning a GRAMMY nomination is nice but meeting “Ain’t No Sunshine” singer Bill Withers is even better.
Outkast’s Big Boi On What Rappers Can Learn From Mumford & Sons: “Their Music Is Filled With Feeling”
Outkast rapper Big Boi is a smart guy who uses Mumford & Sons as a great example for other aspiring artists to follow, including rappers. Since nothing says “keeping it real” like a banjo and some mandolins. Seriously though!
“I think they would be crazy if they don’t nominate the songwriters of ‘Tears of Joy’ for a GRAMMY this year.”
“I didn’t know where I was or what I was doing there and literally it felt like I had suddenly been beamed into the TV. It was the most out-of-body experience I’d ever had.”
Country singer Hunter Hayes will perform at the ‘Grammy Nominations Concert — LIVE!’ airing on CBS, December 5 at 10PM EST.
The Who and Hunter Hays are also scheduled to perform during the live television special airing on CBS, December 5 at 10PM.
Adele joins other artists like Whitney Houston, the Backstreet Boys and N’Sync who have reached the milestone.
The hip hop star will co-host the ‘Grammys Nomination Concert – LIVE’ on CBS, December 5.
The special, ‘We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston,’ features Celine Dion, Usher and Britney Spears.
The ‘GRAMMY Nominations Concert – LIVE!’ in Nashville, TN has added two more big names to its lineup.
The singer strapped on a banjo for her Grammy-winning track “Mean” and told the story behind the song.
The band will treat those in attendance to a full concert of their latest and greatest hits.
Michael Phelps and the rest of the 2012 USA Olympic Swimming Team take a break from practice to sing along to this popular hit.
James admits he had no desire to watch the first season: “So Much Of My Life Is Listening To Adam’s Opinions”
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!