Video on Demand
Jeff Castelaz, co-founder of Dangerbird Records, started an online blog when his 4-year-old son Pablo Thrailkill Castelaz was diagnosed with bilateral Wilms Tumor, a rare form of childhood cancer. Butch Walker and the Black Widows and several other artists performed at a recent benefit for Pablove, the charity named in Pablo’s memory.
Two people accused of taking money from more than 100 homeowners and then failing to do the job as promised have not been charged with any related crimes. Their alleged victims want to know why.
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.
- Bodies Of 2 Men Found In Car In West EnglewoodTwo bodies were found inside a car on the South Side and one of the victims worked for Cook County Circuit Court Clerk Dorothy Brown.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.