Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- 2 Investigators: How To Spot Home Repair Scams Your home is damaged by a bad storm. After the storm contractors may show up at your door soliciting you to sign up with them to fix the damage. But watch out for some of the tricks of the trade homeowners have learned the hard way.
- Snake Influx Has Naperville Residents' Skin Crawling A snake invasion is making people's skin crawl in the western suburbs. Viewer after viewer contacted CBS 2 with photos of snakes along the river walk and invading yards in Naperville
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- Median Rents For Chicago Apartments By Neighborhoods In another mark of the evolution of the South Loop and West Side, the neighborhoods currently have a higher median rent than Lincoln Park and are approaching the high-end rental prices of the Gold Coast and Streeterville.