If your business, non-profit, or government agency has developed a successful product or service, submit your nomination here today! Entry deadline is July 31st! Celebrating ten years of innovation, it’s the 2011 Chicago Innovation Awards! Sponsored by Wrigley, Kuczmarski & Associates and WBBM Newsradio 780.
To be eligible for a Chicago Innovation Award, the product, service, or company nominated must be:
· Introduced within the past 3 years.
· Headquartered in the greater Chicago region, including the northern half of Illinois, southern Wisconsin, and northwest Indiana.
The judging committee looks at the following criteria:
· Did the product/service meet an unmet need?
· How unique is the product/service? Is this the first of its kind? If not, how is it different or better than existing products/services?
· Has the product/service created a “me-too” response from imitators?
· What financial evidence or market acceptance information does the product/service have to support it? What is its quantifiable evidence of success?
For more information including on the Chicago Innovation Awards and for a full calendar of Innovation Events, visit www.chicagoinnovationawards.com.