If your business, non-profit, or government agency has developed a successful product or service, submit your nomination here! Entry deadline is July 31st! Celebrating sixteen years of innovation, it’s the 2017 Chicago Innovation Awards! Sponsored by Comcast Business, Wintrust, SMS Assist, Kuczmarski Innovation, and Newsradio 780 & 105.9FM WBBM.’
To be eligible for a Chicago Innovation Award, the product, service, or company nominated must be:
· Introduced within the past 3 years.
· Headquartered in the greater Chicago region, including the northern half of Illinois, southern Wisconsin, and northwest Indiana.
The judging committee looks at the following criteria:
· Did the product/service meet an unmet need?
· How unique is the product/service? Is this the first of its kind? If not, how is it different or better than existing products/services?
· Has the product/service created a “me-too” response from imitators?
· What financial evidence or market acceptance information does the product/service have to support it? What is its quantifiable evidence of success?
For more information including on the Chicago Innovation Awards and for a full calendar of Innovation Events, visit www.chicagoinnovationawards.com.