Previously, he spent 12 years at WMAQ in the same capacity. A nearly 30 year veteran of Chicago radio, Bob has also covered and broadcast the news at WLS, WBBM-FM and the former WCLR.
A native New Yorker, Bob attended college on the East Coast, where he began his broadcasting career with stops in New England and New York City prior to arriving in the Midwest.
One of the nation’s bond rating agencies is out with another warning about the Chicago Public Schools system’s financial future.
A lawsuit has been filed in connection with the abuse of a 15-month-old girl by the nanny hired to look after the child.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel is reiterating his support for the city’s campaign asking homeowners to voluntarily install water meters.
A Cook County Sheriff’s deputy has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against his employer, claiming that supervisors have done nothing to stop his co-workers from making his life miserable because he is gay.
The City of Chicago may be facing a budget deficit of as much as $369 million next year, and reports are now surfacing that Mayor Rahm Emanuel may be looking at raising some taxes to close the gap.
A south suburban school district has fired the guidance counselor and former basketball coach who wrote a book that some say crossed the line, sexually speaking.
Christopher Vaughn’s own blood stain expert agreed with prosecutors Tuesday that his analysis of what happened in Vaughn’s Ford Expedition five years ago doesn’t match the Oswego man’s story.
Some major upgrades may be in store at Midway International Airport.
A warning has been issued for Chicago dog owners about a rare disease that could leave their pet blind.
The West Aurora High School District is in trouble with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services over an allegation involving a teacher.
The Illinois Dept of Children and Family Services is warning in a published report that budget cuts mandated by the General Assembly are going to have a severe impact.
The deadline is nearing for Gov. Pat Quinn to act on the state’s gambling expansion bill.
A proposal involving schools and guns is up for a vote in suburban Plainfield – and it actually involves bringing more guns to schools.
A suburban counterfeiting operation has been broken up.
The makeup of Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s security detail is the subject of a lawsuit.
A legal battle may be brewing between the U.S. Attorney’s office and the Chicago City Council Finance Committee.
It has been about a year since Chicago police brass promised to wipe out the Maniac Latin Disciples street gang on the Northwest Side, and a published report says the campaign appears to be working.
Published reports say the girlfriend of the gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee has now been arrested.
A top-level official with the Chicago City Colleges has been fired, just weeks after he was hired, for lying on his application.
Eight of the state’s more volatile criminals were moved Thursday from the Tamms Superman prison downstate.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!