Connor McKnight has been working at 670 The Score as an update anchor, reporter and host since September of 2009. Before working at the Score, Connor interned at Comcast SportsNet in Chicago, spent a season working in minor league baseball, taught a few months of Senior English and covered NCAA football.
When not in studio, Connor splits the summer covering the White Sox and Cubs. He spends most of the non-lockout hockey months covering the Blackhawks.
Beginning with the 2013 MLB season, Connor has worked as the host of Hit and Run, the Score’s venerable baseball show on Sunday mornings.
Connor was born in Evanston, lives in Lakeview and graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 2007.
Lately, the Blackhawks score when Patrick Kane and Marian Hossa are on the ice. Other than that, not so much. Let’s deal with Kane first. With two goals plus an assist in Monday night’s 5-4 [...]
As Ozzie Guillen confirmed reports that he is indeed being released from his contract with the White Sox after their 4-3 win over the Blue Jays Monday, he began by saying he wouldn’t point fingers or blame anyone as he walked out the door.
There have been younger All-Stars–but not many. Starlin Castro, 21, is the youngest Cub to ever be named to the mid-summer classic.
White Sox closer Sergio Santos locked down his 13th save of the year in the 3-2 win over the Cubs and looked like he was back to form.
White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen passed the baton back to General Manager Kenny Williams concerning the imminent call-up of Triple-A outfielder Dayan Viciedo.
Starlin Castro’s two-run single in the third and solo homer in the sixth pulled the Cubs into a tie while Carlos Pena’s three-run homer won it for the Cubs.
White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen had to clear up the meaning of some tweets he sent out late Tuesday night.
While no official move has been made, White Sox pitcher Jake Peavy says he is headed back to the disabled list.
Jake Peavy was brilliant Wednesday night. So brilliant that, after the game, he put his complete-game shutout of the Indians in perspective better than anyone.
Mark Buehrle finally put the Sox back into the win column by recording his 150th career victory in a 6-2 win over the Orioles Monday night.
When Ben Smith netted the game winner 15:30 into the overtime of Game 6 between the Canucks and Blackhawks, it ended one epic chapter only to open up another.
The Chicago Bears have their draft board all ready to go for the 29th pick of April 28th’s Draft, but don’t be surprised if the team ends up trading down.
Not to get all biblical or anything, but Dave Bolland breathed life into the Blackhawks Tuesday night. In his first game back from a concussion, Bolland posted a goal and three assists in the Hawks 7-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks.
Raffi Torres won’t be suspended for his massive hit on Brent Seabrook from Sunday night’s game three. Nearly without exception, every Blackhawks player and coach felt as though the hit was suspension-worthy.
The Blackhawks have fallen into the deepest of holes here in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Down 3-0 to the Canucks, Joel Quenneville knows how unenviable the situation is.
Ozzie Guillen finally lost his cool after Wednesday’s 7-4 loss to the Athletics. Frankly, it’s about time and he had about six good reasons to do so.
Patrick Sharp’s first game back with the Blackhawks since March 20th was quite a ride. The Hawks coughed up a goal in the first 17 seconds of play and played listless hockey throughout the rest [...]
Tough news for the Cubs today as they’ll have to put two starters on the disabled list after only five games. Andrew Cashner strained his rotator cuff during his first career start Tuesday against the Diamondbacks.
Early Friday afternoon Deadspin.com released three photos the site alleged were of Blackhawks’ winger Patrick Kane. The site further stated the photos were taken late Sunday, February 13th after the team returned from Phoenix. The [...]
Not much was working for Derrick Rose in the Bulls’ 106-94 win over the Bobcats Tuesday night. He was double teamed, trapped and turned-over all night long.
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.98
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!