You occasionally can hear her on the anchor desk and as host of “At Issue” which airs Sundays with Newsradio 780 Political Editor Craig Dellimore.
Julie has been with WBBM since 1997, having worked her way to the Chicago market from smaller stations surrounding the city.
She grew up in the western suburbs of Kane County where she continues to live with her husband Pat.
Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skokie police have issued a community alert for a gunman suspected in several hair salon robberies.
Big ideas are crossing the minds of Indiana planners who envision a suspension bridge providing new access to the Dunes National Lakeshore. WBBM Newsradio’s Julie Mann reports.
Police pulled the plug on a music festival that was expected to draw 1,000 people this past weekend, after the owners of the land for the festival said they were only expecting 20 campers to show up.
Trash in a number of Chicago neighborhoods will be collected differently starting Monday, but the city hopes no one notices a difference.
Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow announces the filing of animal cruelty charges against a Bolingbrook man on Wednesday.
Two Evanston Township High School students are accused of knocking several students to the ground and taking their cell phones in the hallways of the school.
A man says he accidentally set his apartment building ablaze while attempting to smoke out squirrels that had taken up residence in the walls.
It’s already December, but the only snow we’ve seen so far has been flurries and a dusting on the grass. That will all be changing tpnight and throughout the day tomorrow.
We learned in the last season of “Mad Men” that Don Draper never finished high school. Now he–and the series–is in college as the focus of a Northwestern University seminar.
Sheriffs hold onto their jobs in some close races.
Maggie Daley, who was in Washington to receive a leadership award from the Kuwait-America Foundation, experienced leg pain.
The opening of the movie “Secretariat” is Thursday and tells the story of the legendary thoroughbred nation-grabbing Triple Crown win. But there is a local angle in the success of Secretariat.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!