Pamela Jones serves as a general assignment reporter for CBS 2 Chicago.
Jones joined CBS 2 Chicago from CLTV where she had worked as a reporter since early 2005. Prior to that, she served as an anchor and reporter at KETV in Omaha, Neb. (1996-2004) and as an anchor and reporter for KMIZ in Columbia, Mo. (1993-1996).
While earning her master’s degree, she worked as a national correspondent for Medill News Service in Washington, D.C. (1993). Before that she served as a reporter and producer for WPBN/WTOM in Traverse City, Mich. (1991). Jones began her career in news as a field producer at KSDK in St. Louis, Mo. (1990).
Jones graduated from Northwestern University with a B.S. in Journalism and later received her M.S. in Journalism from the same university. She is fluent in Spanish and is a native of Gary, Ind. where her family still lives.
Yesterday morning a female student at Maine East says the fake cop stopped her near River and Ballard roads, and that’s not all.
Now officials are trying to go green and clean up some of that paper. But as CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports, they have a long way to go.
Have you noticed it? Something in the air, making your eyes scratchy, your nose runny and your attitude pretty lousy? CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
It was a miraculous moment months in the making senior Miles Turner. Still on the mend after suffering five gunshot wounds, he sported a white tux and sparkly class ring for his night to shine. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
Promila Mehta-Paul disappeared shortly after making a deposit at a local bank. On Thursday, there was some activity at the missing woman’s house.
Dennis Tisdale was beaten so severely with a bat he went into a coma. Now, for the first time, that victim is speaking out about what happened and the search for suspect, who is still out there. CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
A woman who survived a horrifying attack was honored Tuesday night for fighting to protect other would-be victims, reports CBS 2’s Pamela Jones.
There’s a multi-state manhunt for a woman accused of visiting local auctions, winning bids and then taking off with them without paying.
Some good news about Chicago prices: They keep dropping.
The teens were trying to walk across 147th street when a witness says a driver headed the wrong way slammed into them. CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
Questions remain more than a year after physical education teacher Mary Thorson committed suicide.
A close call Wednesday night for several kids walking on the ice in Lake Zurich.
Preserving peace, striking down violence. That was the message behind a charity volleyball game tonight. Friends of slain teen Hadiya Pendleton are raising funds to keep her dreams alive.
If the gate won’t go up and you have to ask for help, you’ll have to pay a fee. CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
YouSwoop says it’s thriving, because of one little secret reports CBS 2′s Pamela Jones.
Three suspects are wanted for abducting a 69 year-old and terrorizing her. Police say the men grabbed the woman shortly after she left a fast food restaurant in the southwest suburbs.
Published reports say the skeletal remains could have been buried among the weeds and burned out buildings for a couple of years.
A woman walking with her dogs in Glencoe was confronted by a pack of coyotes and when it was all over, the fire department and a long ladder were needed, reports CBS 2’s Pamela Jones.
Authorities were warning Chicago area residents about scammers using skimming devices on ATMS to steal money from people’s bank accounts.
A Skokie doctor is accused of videotaping male college wrestlers in the locker room of a community college in Michigan.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!